oh fric'

jeeperscreepers

where'd ya get those eyes
so this is where I should have posted about being a newbie.maybe y'all would have been nicer to me huh?.just kidding...y'all were great!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jeeperscreepers said:
so this is where I should have posted about being a newbie.maybe y'all would have been nicer to me huh?.just kidding...y'all were great!
This is also where you post your "hi, I'm new here" picture.

jeeperscreepers

where'd ya get those eyes
well I should say hi......HI.......the first post on here was bad.i guess my bad.cos i should have looked around to post here first....so I got a few reds.this does not bother me nore effect me, like nomoney said she/he is the only one who can kick my butt outta here if she/he wants too. so the red is of no effect.
Well my b-day is on tuesday, and my mom god rest her soul, never let me live it down that the fireworks bu her in labor, she teased me every 4th right up till she passed. My brother was born on Easter sunday so we both got it, but he was her holy child, being catholic an all. he he.
I have found my passion in life wich is drawing, i feel i have so much to give this world, and fall into another world when I draw, some of my drawings have become people's body art, and I am just beginning to do this myself, i had to learn first and go through all the health and safety courses.
I go by alot of names some I can say here some I cant.he he... but most call me jeepster, for my passion for the horror movie.call me crazy but man i love em!! my ex girlfriend called me by my given name....I dont tell unless I know ya, so most will have to waite, if you guess i will tell ya your right.. but remeber i was born on the 4th of july!!

GotMilk

jeeperscreepers said:
well I should say hi......HI.......the first post on here was bad.i guess my bad.cos i should have looked around to post here first....so I got a few reds.this does not bother me nore effect me, like nomoney said she/he is the only one who can kick my butt outta here if she/he wants too. so the red is of no effect.
Well my b-day is on tuesday, and my mom god rest her soul, never let me live it down that the fireworks bu her in labor, she teased me every 4th right up till she passed. My brother was born on Easter sunday so we both got it, but he was her holy child, being catholic an all. he he.
I have found my passion in life wich is drawing, i feel i have so much to give this world, and fall into another world when I draw, some of my drawings have become people's body art, and I am just beginning to do this myself, i had to learn first and go through all the health and safety courses.
I go by alot of names some I can say here some I cant.he he... but most call me jeepster, for my passion for the horror movie.call me crazy but man i love em!! my ex girlfriend called me by my given name....I dont tell unless I know ya, so most will have to waite, if you guess i will tell ya your right.. but remeber i was born on the 4th of july!!

:bigwhoop: Alright

H

hborror

you only need 1 'hi I'm new' thread unless the first went POOF.

K-T7

jeeperscreepers said:
well it kinda did.dont ya think?
not really, I just read it..it is still going!!! you might want to think about how you say thing's and try to write like a grown up, we are all big people in here. Maybe then your kharma will turn back green :whistle:

slotted

jeeperscreepers said:
yeah man i use to serious comp's....but now I dont, unless i need inspiration for my drawings, my brother and I surf more now.
This effing tard is NOT me. I reapeat, IS NOT ME!