Oh Jwwb!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
While you all are busy obsessing about some stranger on the internet and feeling sorry for her children, why not spend some quality time with your own kids?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Her business isn't my business. I've met her twice and both times she was decent to me and she had a nice kid with her. Maybe she's got a drug problem that causes her to steal stuff. Whatever it is, she's got some issues to deal with and for any of us to point fingers is kind of crummy because we ALL know someone like that. Maybe she wants to smell good while she is high. Hell, I don't know, but I really think when kids are involved, we need to shhhhhh for a bit. We can't fix her. She isn't asking any of us to fix her. I'm sure she was high when she did it and is humiliated when she is straight. I could also be way off base. :shrug: I don't know her well enough to judge her.

I apologize to FC for being nice again. Sometimes I can't help my own self. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Her business isn't my business. I've met her twice and both times she was decent to me and she had a nice kid with her. Maybe she's got a drug problem that causes her to steal stuff. Whatever it is, she's got some issues to deal with and for any of us to point fingers is kind of crummy because we ALL know someone like that. Maybe she wants to smell good while she is high. Hell, I don't know, but I really think when kids are involved, we need to shhhhhh for a bit. We can't fix her. She isn't asking any of us to fix her. I'm sure she was high when she did it and is humiliated when she is straight. I could also be way off base. :shrug: I don't know her well enough to judge her.

I apologize to FC for being nice again. Sometimes I can't help my own self. :lol:

You can be as nice as you want. This is Chit Chat! :love:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe she wants to smell good while she is high.

:lol:

I don't know crap about no JWWBs - I think I might have met her once or twice. But I do know that none of us are perfect and if you start threads to pick on someone else to try and make yourself feel better about your own dysfunction, it's bad luck and will come back and bite you in the ass.

And, frankly, some of you have no room to talk about anyone else, considering your own flaked out lives.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I'm not going to go into any details about anything you gossiping whoremongers. The reason as to why is of no concern to any of you either. My children are also no concern to anyone. Their well being is a concern of myself and their father. About my health and well being goes, why do any of you really give two ####$. The majority of you who post crap about me don't even like me so why even bother.

I see some of you still haven't learned that everything you read on the internet is not always the facts. The local news sources do not always report the correct information, as has been noted before. So before you all call out a lynch mob, get the correct facts and information.

I wouldn't expect anything else out of some of you who have posted in this thread.

MissKitty

I'm not going to go into any details about anything you gossiping whoremongers. The reason as to why is of no concern to any of you either. My children are also no concern to anyone. Their well being is a concern of myself and their father. About my health and well being goes, why do any of you really give two ####$. The majority of you who post crap about me don't even like me so why even bother.

I see some of you still haven't learned that everything you read on the internet is not always the facts. The local news sources do not always report the correct information, as has been noted before. So before you all call out a lynch mob, get the correct facts and information.

I wouldn't expect anything else out of some of you who have posted in this thread.
:pete:

Did you only get 4 cd's instead of 5?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
:pete:

Did you only get 4 cd's instead of 5?

Like I would really give you of all people any details about anything going on in my life right now, much less this situation. Keep your focus on your life and what goes on with it and please leave me alone. Thanks for any cooperation you may comply with as asked above.

MissKitty

Like I would really give you of all people any details about anything going on in my life right now, much less this situation. Keep your focus on your life and what goes on with it and please leave me alone. Thanks for any cooperation you may comply with as asked above.
k. I'm going to go to bed now without any upcoming court dates looming over my head... Make yourself a pill cocktail and forget all about it. :smile:

Black-Francis

:lol:

I don't know crap about no JWWBs - I think I might have met her once or twice. But I do know that none of us are perfect and if you start threads to pick on someone else to try and make yourself feel better about your own dysfunction, it's bad luck and will come back and bite you in the ass.

And, frankly, some of you have no room to talk about anyone else, considering your own flaked out lives.

Please, like JW has never spewed venom on the forums....:rolleyes: