Oh Jwwb!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Please, like JW has never spewed venom on the forums....:rolleyes:

That was the past. Who hasn't spewed venom on here at some point in time? No one is Suzy Freaking Sunshine all the time, no matter how much they pretend they are.

Take your obsession about what goes on with my life elsewhere. It is quite disturbing.

Black-Francis

What does her behavior have to do with your behavior?

You're talking about biting someone in the ass..... She got bit in the ass...Hopefully it is a wake up call and the children are in a safe environment (and yes, I am sorry, but I actually feel for the children involved).....Sorry I don't defend people like Stephen King like other people on here.....I actually care about the well being of children....

Black-Francis

That was the past. Who hasn't spewed venom on here at some point in time? No one is Suzy Freaking Sunshine all the time, no matter how much they pretend they are.

Take your obsession about what goes on with my life elsewhere. It is quite disturbing.

Wow! I told you what path you were going down through private messages and I was right on the money....seek help!!!!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
You're talking about biting someone in the ass..... She got bit in the ass...Hopefully it is a wake up call and the children are in a safe environment (and yes, I am sorry, but I actually feel for the children involved).....Sorry I don't defend people like Stephen King like other people on here.....I actually care about the well being of children....

Do you have children? :blahblah:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

If you really do care, don't bother posting anything about me or about them anymore. It is none of your concern unless you are payng for their food, clothing, housing, school field trips, etc. Since you are not, stop acting like you have any concerns for their well being.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
What does that have to do with me caring about the well being of children? They don't have to be mine, jackazz!

Because you were blasting her with ONE of your many personality's and then Vrai put you in your place and now all of sudden you're concerned about her children? asshat!

Oh mind you BF, you're now protecting yourself. Can you see it?

Black-Francis

If you really do care, don't bother posting anything about me or about them anymore. It is none of your concern unless you are payng for their food, clothing, housing, school field trips, etc. Since you are not, stop acting like you have any concerns for their well being.

I just hope you get help for their sake.....

Black-Francis

Because you were blasting her with ONE of your many personality's and then Vrai put you in your place and now all of sudden you're concerned about her children? asshat!

Oh mind you BF, you're now protecting yourself. Can you see it?

I admit I have dysfunctions.....How about you, ya alcoholic stalker!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Wow! I told you what path you were going down through private messages and I was right on the money....seek help!!!!

And why does me seeking help any of your concern? I could already be doing so for all you know. I know what path I am going down without having to post about someone else to make myself feel better.

You really have no real clue as to my life and what goes on with it other than what you are told. Funny how the majority of that isn't even correct as those people don't even personally talk to me.

Assume what you all want, as that is what you all will do anyways, despite the truth.

MissKitty

I find it amusing that Vrai asked Pixe why she was getting so defensive when she was standing up for SOMDgirl42 but deeejaaay comes to defend all the SOMD criminals. :lmao:

MissKitty

And why does me seeking help any of your concern? I could already be doing so for all you know. I know what path I am going down without having to post about someone else to make myself feel better.

You really have no real clue as to my life and what goes on with it other than what you are told. Funny how the majority of that isn't even correct as those people don't even personally talk to me.

Assume what you all want, as that is what you all will do anyways, despite the truth.

You should file a complaint with the MSP for arresting you and stating what was found on your persons....

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
You should file a complaint with the MSP for arresting you and stating what was found on your persons....

Thought it was your bedtime?

Maybe I should file a complaint but I will be seeking a person with the knowledge of the laws and what my rights are on this subject before I will take any advice from you, MK.

Black-Francis

Night to BF that finally admits Vrai put him place. :evil: :lol:

I have to take my Sis to the airport in the morning. Laterz.

Guarantee I have less dysfunctions than your sorry ass.....:yay: .....and I am sure Vrai may possess one or two as well.....like she said nobody is perfect....:yay:....Goodnight, Douchey!!! :howdy: