Oh Jwwb!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
What is submitted to somd and baynet are press releases that come from directly the police department:doh:

And since the information was given to both sites from them and was incorrect, I'm sure my lawyer will find great pleasure in dealing with the person or people in charge of reporting the false information in their press release.

None of you were there nor do you have the actual police report of which I was given to give actual facts about an open and ongoing case. Therefore, all of those who are stating false information might want to think otherwise in doing so. I'm not saying I'm going to be getting the forums shut down, but false information was in fact reported in the MSP press release of my particular case.

Black-Francis

And since the information was given to both sites from them and was incorrect, I'm sure my lawyer will find great pleasure in dealing with the person or people in charge of reporting the false information in their press release.

None of you were there nor do you have the actual police report of which I was given to give actual facts about an open and ongoing case. Therefore, all of those who are stating false information might want to think otherwise in doing so. I'm not saying I'm going to be getting the forums shut down, but false information was in fact reported in the MSP press release of my particular case.

hmmmm........ :coffee:

ITS ME

Incorrect :confused: you were charged with all offenses as listed in the press release.....maybe you should read your release papers, I am quite sure you have these charges listed! You are correct a lawyer would want to talk to you, but I think it would be to represent you for the charges listed!

(Each Charge is listed separately. The disposition is listed below the Charge)
Charge No: 001Description:THEFT: LESS $1,000 VALUE
Statute: Description:
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1F0621MO/PLL:probable Cause:
Incident Date From: 01/26/2010 To: 01/26/2010 Victim Age:
Charge No: 002Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Statute: CR.5.601.(a)(1)Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Amended Date: CJIS Code:4 3550MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Charge No: 003Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Charge No: 004Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Charge No: 005Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA

You are aware this is public information, arent you?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
uh-oh.....guess the Police Dept. are getting sued as well....:yikes:

Who said anything about them being sued? I believe what was said previously was the reporting person or people of the press release, of which stated false information about the open case, can be held liable in court for their actions. Therefore, my reason for stating my lawyer would have fun with this as the correct facts about the case were not correctly published within an official press release from the MSP. It will be up to the court to decide the correct action to take for this matter.

ITS ME

Who said anything about them being sued? I believe what was said previously was the reporting person or people of the press release, of which stated false information about the open case, can be held liable in court for their actions. Therefore, my reason for stating my lawyer would have fun with this as the correct facts about the case were not correctly published within an official press release from the MSP. It will be up to the court to decide the correct action to take for this matter.

The arresting officer is the officer that writes the press release! again:doh:

Black-Francis

Are you sober right now? :confused:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Incorrect :confused: you were charged with all offenses as listed in the press release.....maybe you should read your release papers, I am quite sure you have these charges listed! You are correct a lawyer would want to talk to you, but I think it would be to represent you for the charges listed!

(Each Charge is listed separately. The disposition is listed below the Charge)
Charge No: 001Description:THEFT: LESS $1,000 VALUE
Statute: Description:
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1F0621MO/PLL:probable Cause:
Charge No: 002Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Charge No: 003Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Charge No: 004Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Charge No: 005Description:CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA

You are aware this is public information, arent you?

And you are aware that any false information reported within an official document, such as a press release from the MSP, before the case goes to court is against the law.

Anyway, those above are the charges. Where does it say anything about what was in the actual police report which was taken? It was put in the MSP press release and was falsely reported within that particular document.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Are you sober right now? :confused:

Yes I am sober. Haven't you been informed by anyone on the status of my drinking of alcohol these days? Guess not because I rarely drink anything with alcohol anymore. First time I had a drink since Nov 2009, was just this past weekend and I was within walking distance to my front door.

ITS ME

And you are aware that any false information reported within an official document, such as a press release from the MSP, before the case goes to court is against the law.

Anyway, those above are the charges. Where does it say anything about what was in the actual police report which was taken? It was put in the MSP press release and was falsely reported within that particular document.

OH good lord woman, you were arrested for flippin shoplifting and having prescription pills on you that may or may not have been prescribed to you...regardless it indicates you had A prescription bottle with several different kind of pill inside.....it does not indicate you had bottle(s)....just bottle.

you were observed putting items in your bag that you did not pay for.....you were stopped and found to have items on you that you did not pay for......

Black-Francis

Yes I am sober. Haven't you been informed by anyone on the status of my drinking of alcohol these days? Guess not because I rarely drink anything with alcohol anymore. First time I had a drink since Nov 2009, was just this past weekend and I was within walking distance to my front door.

hmmmmm.......:coffee:

ITS ME

Yes, it appears there is a new activity preferred these days.

Black-Francis

local-celebrity-t-shirts-hugs-not-drugs-women-s-t-shirt-loc11grn_2t.jpg

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
OH good lord woman, you were arrested for flippin shoplifting and having prescription pills on you that may or may not have been prescribed to you...regardless it indicates you had A prescription bottle with several different kind of pill inside.....it does not indicate you had bottle(s)....just bottle.

you were observed putting items in your bag that you did not pay for.....you were stopped and found to have items on you that you did not pay for......

Yes, it appears there is a new activity preferred these days.

And what you assume is preferred may not be the case at all.

Do you know the answer to this: When you are given a prescription from the pharmacy a doctor has prescribed to you, is it stated anywhere within those papers the medication must stay with that particular bottle in which it was dispensed into? To my knowledge, it isn't stated anywhere nor does the pharmacy indicate you to do so. As long as the proper documents stating a person was prescribed the medication, no matter what the medication was in, the charges must be dismissed and dropped as there was proof given it was the medication perscribed to the accused person.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since both somd.com as well as the baynet has received and reported incorrect information about an open case, and I have the true paperwork with what exactly what happened with the open case at hand. Reporting falsified information against someone which is not true with the open case can be held liable in court for the falsification of information reported by the reporters of the story.

Therefore, I will be contacting a damn good lawyer about this matter. Sorry Vrai and David, but you did recieve false information about my open case and to protect myself for the false information you received and reported, I will contact a lawyer about the matter.

Knock yourself out. We post what the cops send us, nothing more. We don't even editorialize it - just the straight blotter. When they send us a correction, we will happily make the changes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
deeejaaay comes to defend all the SOMD criminals. :lmao:

Like I defended you after you smacked your beech up and had to go to court? Telling people that that's not how it happened, that you were actually fending her off? You mean like that?

:tap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, I am not defending JWWB. I know nothing about her situation and care even less than that. My amazement is toward you all who apparently have nothing better to do with your lives than stalk people online and be ugly.

True to form, when someone observes this and points it out to you, you bare your fangs and attack them as well. Which is understandable because if I were you and acted like you do, I would feel ashamed and defensive as well.