Oh Jwwb!!!

nomoney

You know when you pull up to a red light and some freak is in the intersection dancing around and telling you that you need to find Jesus and then starts cussing you out because you won't make eye contact with them? That's how I picture Lance :dork:

Thank god its only a 2 hour delay today. ....Lance should be busy in home econmics making chicken pot pies by 11.

Black-Francis

You know when you pull up to a red light and some freak is in the intersection dancing around and telling you that you need to find Jesus and then starts cussing you out because you won't make eye contact with them? That's how I picture Lance :dork:

:killingme

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
When I first saw it that is how I felt... however I can not believe someone w/ kids would risk doing that for freakin makeup and cd's. Food or necesities for your children :yay:... make up, perfume, cd's :boo:

Our neighbor came home yesterday from walmart saying her and her kids were in the automotive center waiting for the car to be finished when they saw a man with a cart pretending to shop, he had several stacks of CDs hidden behind a large frame for a poster and he kept staring at them.

He then asked, if anyone was working the counter. She told them she has not seen anyone since everyone was out on car area. So he proceeded to lull around there.

her Friend said she was really uneasy because he just sat in there staring at the door that leads outside from automotive.

Then her friend said, oh look here they come and with that the man took off.

So her friend walked outside to alert someone that, he might need "help"
and they saw him lurking around again just outside of the automotive.
In the mean time, the auto guys alerted security, but the guy must have known something was up because he dumped the CDs and took off.

She could not believe someone would be as so bold as to try and walk out like that.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Our neighbor came home yesterday from walmart saying her and her kids were in the automotive center waiting for the car to be finished when they saw a man with a cart pretending to shop, he had several stacks of CDs hidden behind a large frame for a poster and he kept staring at them.

He then asked, if anyone was working the counter. She told them she has not seen anyone since everyone was out on car area. So he proceeded to lull around there.

her Friend said she was really uneasy because he just sat in there staring at the door that leads outside from automotive.

In the mean time, the auto guys alerted security, but the guy must have known something was up because he dumped the CDs and took off.

She could not believe someone would be as so bold as to try and walk out like that.

And I woulda got away with the cd's if it wasn't for your meddling neighbor! :mad:

nomoney

Was she sure it was even a man??? Was he carrying a bulging purse? Did he have an ugly back tattoo?

MissKitty

Like I defended you after you smacked your beech up and had to go to court? Telling people that that's not how it happened, that you were actually fending her off? You mean like that?

:tap:

I wasn't referring to that exactly, but it proves my point still. To you I was a stranger on the internet whom you briefly met 1 time. :lmao: