Oh Jwwb!!!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
5 long years and she is still obsessing. Who is the :crazy: one?

Again, I ask who?

I will guarantee it isn't who you think, and it has been 6 wonderful and delightful years. :diva: The person *you* think I referenced isn't that at all. I'm going to be mean for a moment but I wouldn't shed 1 lone tear if that person was scraped off a highway somewhere, one day. Mean.. not really... easy to feel that way and that person knows it and knows why I feel that way!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I used to like you. The same person that turned Vince also turned me. If you want to see a pic there's one in FC of her dancing with Penn.

Well geez MM... My 5-6 year old pictures have been posted all over the internet. Sorry you feel that way. I barely knew ya. :shrug:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Again, I ask who?

I will guarantee it isn't who you think, and it has been 6 wonderful and delightful years. :diva: The person *you* think I referenced isn't that at all. I'm going to be mean for a moment but I wouldn't shed 1 lone tear if that person was scraped off a highway somewhere, one day. Mean.. not really... easy to feel that way and that person knows it and knows why I feel that way!

Whoever this him was that you referred to.

That was *my* line... just ask him. I said... what's next... you coming over and cooking a bunny on my stove.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Whoever this him was that you referred to.

Yeah, and who is that? Do you know? Let him admit it was *my* line.

BTW, that isn't the post FT quoted.

I knew who said that in Prep's posting; same person Vile told me posted about seeing me in Wal Mart in the private forums. The SAME person that encouraged you to go after me in the sex offender thread. THAT one???

That eventually lead to this professional remark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraiblonde
Does your husband know that kissing you is like tasting every dick in SoMD? That if you had as many of you sticking out if you as you've had stuck in you, you'd be a porcupine?

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Again, I ask who?

I feel bad that you feel that way about me. Geez, even if you weren't talking about me, that is a HORRID thing to say. Do you go to church?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Yeah, and who is that? Do you know? Let him admit it was *my* line.

BTW, that isn't the post FT quoted.

I knew who said that in Prep's posting; same person Vile told me posted about seeing me in Wal Mart in the private forums. The SAME person that encouraged you to go after me in the sex offender thread. THAT one???

That eventually lead to this professional remark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraiblonde
Does your husband know that kissing you is like tasting every dick in SoMD? That if you had as many of you sticking out if you as you've had stuck in you, you'd be a porcupine?

For someone who says they don't need an mpd to say what they want, you never come directly to your point. All this runaround about people encouraging others to go after you...and you being told to "do as I say or else" all sounds ridiculous.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I feel bad that you feel that way about me. Geez, even if you weren't talking about me, that is a HORRID thing to say. Do you go to church?

It isn't about you... And yes, occasionally I do go to church and I struggle with down and out cruelty of people who could bring a person to feel so strongly the way I do... but it is between me and God.