Oh Jwwb!!!

PrepH4U

Yeah, and who is that? Do you know? Let him admit it was *my* line.

BTW, that isn't the post FT quoted.

I knew who said that in Prep's posting; same person Vile told me posted about seeing me in Wal Mart in the private forums. The SAME person that encouraged you to go after me in the sex offender thread. THAT one???

That eventually lead to this professional remark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraiblonde
Does your husband know that kissing you is like tasting every dick in SoMD? That if you had as many of you sticking out if you as you've had stuck in you, you'd be a porcupine?

You don't have an effing clue where I heard that. Must have been around for over 6 years though. :whistle: :lmao:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Well Otter, you deleted your post but since you expect Penn any moment now, perhaps you should put on your pants.

PrepH4U

Again, I ask who?

I will guarantee it isn't who you think, and it has been 6 wonderful and delightful years. :diva: The person *you* think I referenced isn't that at all. I'm going to be mean for a moment but I wouldn't shed 1 lone tear if that person was scraped off a highway somewhere, one day. Mean.. not really... easy to feel that way and that person knows it and knows why I feel that way!

So there has been more than one betrayal of your vows? :whistle: So there must have been a little truth to that porcupine statement that Vrai made.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
For someone who says they don't need an mpd to say what they want, you never come directly to your point. All this runaround about people encouraging others to go after you...and you being told to "do as I say or else" all sounds ridiculous.

I asked you questions and you never answered. You implied you knew what I was talking about so why do you need me to clarify? You'll just jump to whatever conclusion suits you anyway.

And Prep... that would be a giant *NO* one mistake was enough.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I asked you questions and you never answered. You implied you knew what I was talking about so why do you need me to clarify? You'll just jump to whatever conclusion suits you anyway.

And Prep... that would be a giant *NO* one mistake was enough.

Where? I am multitasking and didn't see a question :shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
wii controllers weren't charged, so straight to the hot tub, a nice 103 degrees, it was :hot:, not just the water temp. :whistle:

B

Bean

Jumping Shark!

:killingme Laughing hysterically at the bipolar felon! :killingme

I just can't help myself!