Oh Kwillia

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ketchup and potato chips is fairly common. But I think most of those people are posers. "Look at this weird disgusting thing I like to eat! Look at meeeeee! :starcat:"

Tami2red

I'm with Kwillia. I put ketchup on lots of things other people don't. I get weird cravings for it. Well, any tomato based sauce, but especially ketchup....

Go Kwilla! :cartwheel

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am not quite the ketchup fan as Kwillia is - but I grew up with a dad who loved ketchup and I guess that's where I get it.

One of the weird ketchup things my family has always done is - we dip our grilled cheese sandwiches IN ketchup. My dad did it, (but NOT my mother!) so my 2 siblings and I obviously take after/learned it from him. AND, my two boys do it, too! :biggrin:

Roman

I will not tell you who likes ketchup on cottage cheese with a little salt, and lots of pepper. :whistle:

Shutout

I am not quite the ketchup fan as Kwillia is - but I grew up with a dad who loved ketchup and I guess that's where I get it.

One of the weird ketchup things my family has always done is - we dip our grilled cheese sandwiches IN ketchup. My dad did it, (but NOT my mother!) so my 2 siblings and I obviously take after/learned it from him. AND, my two boys do it, too! :biggrin:
That's sounds good. I am going to give it a try. I have never had grilled cheese and tomato soup and not dipped. Makes sense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ketchup is a universal condiment that goes with pretty much everything. If you don't like ketchup, you're just a turd.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That's sounds good. I am going to give it a try. I have never had grilled cheese and tomato soup and not dipped. Makes sense.

True story - my dad was military, so we had moved around a bit by the time I started HS, having spent my elementary and most of middle school years in Italy) We moved to Saint Mary's in 1974 and it was a very big change, even with the base in the county. (I went to Chopticon). When I bought lunch at school on grilled cheese day, I went to look for the ketchup and ... nowhere to be found! When I asked about it - the lunch ladies, not to mention my friends looked at me as if I had 2 heads. :killingme