Oh my gosh!!!!! Look at the shocked expression on my face!!!!

GregV814

I'm not familiar with the "Just Ferals being feral", but do you suppose this may qualify? Hey, like it has all the benchmarks....

The vigil for Vikings cornerback Khyree Jackson, AJ Lytton Jr. and Isaiah Hazel turned even more tragic Friday night. After the memorial concluded for the three high school football teammates who died in a car crash last week, two people were shot at Wise High School in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, that resulted in one fatality.

Per Fox 5 in Washington D.C, a man was shot in the chest and passed away from his injury at the hospital. A woman was also shot in the leg and was taken to a local hospital. Both victims were in their 20s.

ginwoman

I would say it
I'm not familiar with the "Just Ferals being feral", but do you suppose this may qualify? Hey, like it has all the benchmarks....

The vigil for Vikings cornerback Khyree Jackson, AJ Lytton Jr. and Isaiah Hazel turned even more tragic Friday night. After the memorial concluded for the three high school football teammates who died in a car crash last week, two people were shot at Wise High School in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, that resulted in one fatality.

Per Fox 5 in Washington D.C, a man was shot in the chest and passed away from his injury at the hospital. A woman was also shot in the leg and was taken to a local hospital. Both victims were in their 20s.
I would say it qualifies