Oh no! Not another!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Look what we brought back from Michigan! 5 yr old Spotted Saddle Horse - smooth as glass!!! Now I should have no problem keeping up with your paso, or Rocky Mtn Happy and Appy!

Attachments

• casey.jpg
    casey.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 117

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Wow. I'm not a horse woman. ( just ask appy! :lmao: ) But I know a beautiful animal when I see one. And that's one fine looking horse.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WOW :shocking: Boy would go CRAZY :lol:
Folks aren't gonna know who to look at first with all these flashy horses, and imagine what it will look like from the ground, everybody's legs going at different speeds, and making different sounds
CONGRATS!! I didn't know you went out there! :gossip: we're getting another one next week if i survive long enough once Rottncop sees the checks i've been writing :lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
MysticalMom said:
Wow. I'm not a horse woman. ( just ask appy! :lmao: ) But I know a beautiful animal when I see one. And that's one fine looking horse.

:yeahthat: That is a beautiful animal....

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I needed something to blend in with the paints and go incognito! I'm looking forward to spring!!!! It was so cold in Michigan although they are having a unusually warm winter also. When's the next ride, does anyone know?

W

WildHorses

HorseLady said:
Look what we brought back from Michigan! 5 yr old Spotted Saddle Horse - smooth as glass!!! Now I should have no problem keeping up with your paso, or Rocky Mtn Happy and Appy!

Now that is a lovely horse. :yay: Congratulations! :flowers:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
Hey Percy did you call me??
Yea I called you...Are you going to the Dinner/Dance or what girl? You will be introduced as our newest, HOTTEST secretary ever!!!!