OH NO -- Say it isn't so -- Chris Cooley let go

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Two years ago we would have gotten something for him. They decided dope smoking Child Fred is the way to go so, that's when they should have traded him, while he was trade-able.

Same thing with Moss; last year at the latest.

We kept Portis long passed the sell by date and, worse, long passed the point when we knew we weren't going to use him any way.

:shrug:

Hank

my war
Two years ago we would have gotten something for him. They decided dope smoking Child Fred is the way to go so, that's when they should have traded him, while he was trade-able.

Same thing with Moss; last year at the latest.

We kept Portis long passed the sell by date and, worse, long passed the point when we knew we weren't going to use him any way.

:shrug:

Hey, that dope smoker was tearing it up last season....

....before he was suspended

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Bucs/Skins tomorrow.

Go Bucs!!!!!

Yeah, buddy. But who cares about preseason.

P.S. - just think how bad the Skins would have sucked the last, oh, 6-7 years without those two former U players Portis and Moss.....just think......those two guys by themselves........what - half the Skins offense?:love:

Chris0nllyn

Yeah, buddy. But who cares about preseason.

P.S. - just think how bad the Skins would have sucked the last, oh, 6-7 years without those two former U players Portis and Moss.....just think......those two guys by themselves........what - half the Skins offense?:love:

:lol: I cared when we beat New England last week. Plus I have money on this game.

Hank

my war
Probably wouldn't be a bad idea until they're sure Davis can stay off the ####

Chit! Davis was putting up some pretty good numbers on the weed! They should fill his damn water bottle w/ bong water! Keep it flowing!

Go Dallas!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
They can re-sign Cooley and would not have to pay him a full season salary. You get one of your most popular players back AND you stay under the cap and the most ridiculous fine ever.

JoeR

They can re-sign Cooley and would not have to pay him a full season salary. You get one of your most popular players back AND you stay under the cap and the most ridiculous fine ever.

That's only after this week game. If they signed him before his salary would be guaranteed even if he gets hurt. After week one his salary isn't.