OH-oh failing body part

craberta

:doh: Looks like one giblet is wanting to stop doing it's job. It could be one of the meds I take, or I am just plain wearing out early. My expiration date is probably coming up. I should find out next week or so for sure. I guess I will go take a vitamin and go to sleep.:jameo: or not......hmmmm.

craberta

Well, you have to start dialysis I guess, when it gets real bad, then you end up on a list for spare parts, and if its too long and you die, then, you haunt bathrooms.

M

Mousebaby

Naw, I guess it is not as bad as the big C or a tumor of the brain! Consider me lucky!:jameo: and scared.

:huggy: I know how you feel. I was born with one kidney. I have only 63% function left. I just found out last year that I have stones too. :ohwell: So, if you need a buddy to cry on, I am here! :huggy: again.

craberta

Sorry about that Mousebaby,:huggy: I am going to go do some thinking nd try to figure out what to do next. Thank you for the cyber hug!

jhns64

I Hear Ya!

Well it is actually 2, the kidneys....the very hard to replace parts.:faint:

I just went into Stage 4 CKD, actually found out last week, I am now at 28% kidney function. There is a lot of medicine juggling and diet changes they can do to prolong things. If you need to chat just PM. I've been dealing with this for a few years now so I can give some support since I've already been through it.