Oh the horror!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Supposedly Taylor Swift "injured" herself in concert.
A Newsy report states that while in concert, the spaz chips a tooth with the mic. ROFLMAO!

PJumper

A Newsy report states that while in concert, the spaz chips a tooth with the mic. ROFLMAO!

What's she doing with the mic that close to her mouth anyway? Is she simulating some kind of act?

belvak

Happy Camper

Too bad she didn't give herself a concussion! I can't change the channel fast enough when her songs come on...

mamatutu

mama to two

Taylor could afford to be cloned, and start all over again. She became a spaz because it was too much fortune in a short amount of time. My daughter is getting her engagement pics taken tomorrow a.m. for her 'save the date'. She went for her bi-annual dentist checkup on Thursday, and doc said she had a small chip in her front tooth. It was probably from chewing on her pen from too much stress from real work. They fixed it. Whew! Is it just me, or do all of Taylor's songs sound the same?