Oh, what fresh HELL am I living in?!!?

Hannibal

My apologies for being lazy and not looking, but aren't you the one who posted about your car accident originating from anxiety caused by having people wait in line behind you for gas?

If so, you may be my new favorite poster.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I've run outa beer a couple time....lost another 10mm socket...but other than that..
Why is it always the 10mm. I've had and lost at least a dozen of them, it's not like it's it's the only thing used to hold a car together.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why is it always the 10mm. I've had and lost at least a dozen of them, it's not like it's it's the only thing used to hold a car together.

Same reason I lose my glasses more than my wallet, I simply use them more around the house. Combined with the fact that 10mm are most common in an "access" role. You use them to get to the main event, then lose track while you are replacing the real problem component, which task wipes your short term of where the hell you set it down when you were ready to really get to work.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I drive to work without incident.

WR, every time I have a morning like this, I accept the inevitable result that I am simply going to be late, and that the universe is saving me from something even worse on the drive into work.
Thank you for entertaining us all with your batshit catastrophe!

Everything happens for a reason. I like your post very much. :)

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
When I was about 25 years old, I woke up to find a bat flying around my bed. I had a nightlight in my room so when I opened my eyes, all I really saw was a shadow. Knowing that the door to the attic was in my room, I thought maybe a bird had gotten in. I commando crawl out my room and downstairs. I wake up my mom and tell her a bird is flying around my room. She and I go back upstairs, turn on the light and realized it was a bat. She told me to grab a broom and a pan. She smacked the bat out of the air with the broom and then put it on top of it to hold it to the floor. It made a God awful noise as she was smacking it with the pan. Picked it up in a duster pan and throw it outside. It look kinda cute in the morning though. :ohwell:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why is it always the 10mm.

there is a Sub Reddit

Mechanics post interesting customer car pics .... they are also posting about lost / found 10mm sockets and wrenches

My apologies for being lazy and not looking, but aren't you the one who posted about your car accident originating from anxiety caused by having people wait in line behind you for gas?

If so, you may be my new favorite poster.
Oh Honey... these stories are mild compared to some of the crap-storms that are my life … I used to write on here all the time but I felt like my neurotic tendencies were causing other people anxiety. :cds:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh Honey... these stories are mild compared to some of the crap-storms that are my life … I used to write on here all the time but I felt like my neurotic tendencies were causing other people anxiety. :cds:
I miss your stories. :lol:

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I've run outa beer a couple time....lost another 10mm socket...but other than that..