Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after 'cisgender men' installed radiator in dorms: 'Safe space'

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What a freaking bunch of 👶 👶 👶

A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators in a "safe space" dormitory for women and trans students, explaining the crew would likely be "cisgender men."

"I was angry, scared, and confused. Why didn’t the College complete the installation over the summer, when the building was empty? Why couldn’t they tell us precisely when the workers would be there? Why were they only notifying us the day before the installation was due to begin?" Oberlin student Peter Fray-Witzer wrote in an op-ed published in the college newspaper on Friday.

Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after 'cisgender men' installed radiator in dorms: 'Safe space' | Fox News

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Why is he so concerned about a women and trans dorm that he doesn't even live in? He's just getting his petticoats in a wad.

Hijinx

Here is a male frightened of other males who work for a living while he plays female in college.
If this isn't just BS this little coward freak will go through life frightened .
He cannot hide with the girls all his life .
Even the girls have to go out into the world where men are.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After being notified that contractors would enter his room to install a radiator at famed progressive liberal arts college Oberlin College, where the cost of attendance can run as high as $80,000 a year, a young male college student wrote in the campus paper, “I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men.”