Ohio Planned Parenthood Ignores State Order Banning Elective Surgical Abortions During Coronavirus Crisis

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But as the pro-life organization Live Action pointed out, Planned Parenthood of Southwest Ohio’s Cincinnati Surgery Center thumbed its nose at the state, writing on its Facebook page the very next day that it was “complying” with the order, but added, “Under that order, Planned Parenthood can still continue providing essential procedures, including surgical abortion … Our doors remain open.”

In the letter to Planned Parenthood of Southwest Ohio, Attorney General Dave Yost’s office had written:

On March 17, 2020, the Ohio Department of Health issued an order pursuant to the Department’s powers under R.C. 3701.13. That order (attached) cancelled all non-essential or elective surgeries and procedures utilizing personal protective equipment (“PPE”) as of 5:00 p.m. on March 18, 2020. The order was issued, in part, to preserve PPE for health care providers who are battling the COVID-19 pandemic that is spreading in our state and also to preserve critical hospital capacity and resources.
The Ohio Department of Health has received a complaint that your facility has been performing or continues to offer to perform surgical abortions, which necessarily involve the use of PPE. On behalf of the Department, you and your facility are ordered to immediately stop performing non-essential and elective surgical abortions. Non-essential surgical abortions are those that can be delayed without undue risk to the current or future health of a patient. The Department of Health has outlined criteria to consider when determining whether a procedure is essential (see attached order). If you or your facility do not immediately stop performing non-essential or elective surgical abortions in compliance with the attached order, the Department of Health will take all appropriate measures.
This is an unprecedented time in the state’s history and e
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ohio...-surgical-abortions-during-coronavirus-crisis

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
abortion is not murder.

Yeah, it pretty much is. And we, as a society, have decided that it's okay.

You progs constantly make up new more palatable terminology for your shenanigans, which tells me that in raw form it's a hard sell to the American people. "Women's health" "choice" Your dishonesty and manipulation is what turns me off, not the fact of abortion itself.

I'm also put off by the bloodthirstiness of abortion activists, who celebrate abortion like ghouls and lobby for born infants to be killed. How you could look in the face of a newborn baby and then kill it is beyond my comprehension - and yet you people have no qualms about it.

THAT is where I draw the line. There's a big difference between practicality and sadism.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They lie to themselves so the can sleep at night.

No, they lie to us because they know they're disgusting and want to put frosting on the turd cake. And minions like Salmon fanboi and go along with it because they think it makes them sound cool to be just like (insert celebritard here).

Then they get all outraged when someone like me says, fine, I definitely think you people should kill your offspring and not foist your drug addicted mental cases off on the rest of us. If it were up to me, entertainers would be sterilized upon signing their first major contract.