Oil Change?

mainman

Set Trippin
Is there a quickie oil change place south of Mechanicsville? I need to get the oil changed in the company truck and I really don't want to ride to Waldorf...:rolleyes:

If so, where?
 

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by mainman
Is there a quickie oil change place south of Mechanicsville? I need to get the oil changed in the company truck and I really don't want to ride to Waldorf...:rolleyes:

If so, where?
How far south? Jiffy Lube on great mills road, as long as you don't mind being bent over
 

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Oil Change?

Originally posted by SmallTown
How far south? Jiffy Lube on great mills road, as long as you don't mind being bent over
I could go there, is there one in between GM and Mechville?

I have service card that pays for the service, so thats not a big deal...

As far as bending over...:blushing:
 
K

Kizzy

Guest
Re: Re: Re: Oil Change?

Originally posted by mainman
I could go there, is there one in between GM and Mechville?

I have service card that pays for the service, so thats not a big deal...

As far as bending over...:blushing:
:high5: Anything is better than going to Waldorf on a Saturday. Ug. :boo: Any day for that matter.
 

mainman

Set Trippin
Mr. Tire is not on the card,
Here are the places I can go to:
  • Goodyear
  • Jiffy Lube
  • Pep boys
  • Q-Lube
  • All Tune & Lube
  • Penske Auto Center
  • Precision Tune
  • Firestone
  • Michelin
  • Valvoline
  • Midas
:biggrin:
 
K

Kain99

Guest
Originally posted by mainman
Mr. Tire is not on the card,
Here are the places I can go to:
  • Goodyear
  • Jiffy Lube
  • Pep boys
  • Q-Lube
  • All Tune & Lube
  • Penske Auto Center
  • Precision Tune
  • Firestone
  • Michelin
  • Valvoline
  • Midas
:biggrin:
OIC... well you could have said that BEFORE I mentioned Mr. Tire. :wink:
 

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Kain99
Mr. Tire in Charlotte Hall might do it.... Call first.
:yay: and the one in New Market only charge's $11.00 for an oil change!











(are we talking about the same one?)
 
Top