OK BK & Deb & Sadie or whoever

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am ready to ride..I lunged Roger for 10 min today and GOT ON jogged one lap each way and loped 5 strides..each way..I am ready for someone to stop by while I really ride him...cant leave mom in the house alone and get myself killed..who can stop by and give me 15 min of their time? When?

ps the 3 minutes I rode him I was back in love..I rode in tennis shoes..my bad..and NO spurs so I did not get alot out of him but I tell you this is a machine not a horse..I love my Rog...

natbugs

Pasofever said:
I am ready to ride..I lunged Roger for 10 min today and GOT ON jogged one lap each way and loped 5 strides..each way..I am ready for someone to stop by while I really ride him...cant leave mom in the house alone and get myself killed..who can stop by and give me 15 min of their time? When?

ps the 3 minutes I rode him I was back in love..I rode in tennis shoes..my bad..and NO spurs so I did not get alot out of him but I tell you this is a machine not a horse..I love my Rog...

Can't beat a good western pleasure horse......glad he is all patched up !!
I can come by next week and ride him...got the fair this week and I am playing catch up from all the time the trail ride took away from the farm...maybe thursday this week.

natbugs

natbugs said:
I can come by next week and ride him...got the fair this week and I am playing catch up from all the time the trail ride took away from the farm...maybe thursday this week.

oh I am dumb , you need someone to sit with mom.....I would rather ride, but I geuss I can sit with mom as long as I can play with the mouse !!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
natbugs said:

Hell of a horse ....not ridden in a year...10 minute lunge...get on jog off head dripping...stop in one stride..180 lope off in one stride correct lead head HANGING and had to push push to keep him going and short short strides....stopped in one stride after about 5 strides I did not want to push him hard...lol..that total 15 min he was dripping...Wow is he good..Need to find my spurs and get a ride out of him..but need someone hear because of mom..hate to have something happen to me and no one find her or me for hours...thanks Nat... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
natbugs said:
oh I am dumb , you need someone to sit with mom.....I would rather ride, but I geuss I can sit with mom as long as I can play with the mouse !!

NO I can put her down in bed and she is fine..just dont want something to happen to me and her to be alone for hours..I can leave her sleeping in bed with the tv on..she has a hospital bed so she is safe..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

wish I could but I'm at work... :whistle:

W

WhoCares

Pasofever said:
NO I can put her down in bed and she is fine..just dont want something to happen to me and her to be alone for hours..I can leave her sleeping in bed with the tv on..she has a hospital bed so she is safe..

I would watch her if I could but with working i just can't. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

whatcha doing this evening?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I could come over tomorrow after 1:30. I have to be home by 3:45 Pm for kidlets. I don't have a clue where you live though. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I could come over tomorrow after 1:30. I have to be home by 3:45 Pm for kidlets. I don't have a clue where you live though. :yay:

Cool call me..you can be here less then 1/2 hr just need someone to make sure I dont get hurt ...if it was just me I dont care but I will be leaving mom in the house...I will call you on your cell if I do not hear from you..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Cool call me..you can be here less then 1/2 hr just need someone to make sure I dont get hurt ...if it was just me I dont care but I will be leaving mom in the house...I will call you on your cell if I do not hear from you..
I am at home. You can call me here. I don't know where your number is.... :yay: