Ok Dems - off the deep end yet?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now the latest - TULSI GABBARD is a Russian Agent! Straight from God's mouth to your ears!

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...oming-tulsi-gabbard-as-third-party-candidate/

Dear Lord will it ever end?
Nope.

It might take a while but the left will eventually show everyone the side of themselves I witnessed 30+ years ago.

And keep in mind they always accuse others of their own misdeeds. So if you want to know who's colluding, when they point.... look at those three fingers pointing back at themselves.

Hijinx

The Democrats seem to have an epidemic of insanity.
Was Hillary the Typhoid Mary that carried this insanity plague into the party?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Democrats seem to have an epidemic of insanity.
Was Hillary the Typhoid Mary that carried this insanity plague into the party?
No. They were infected in the 80s.

In 2016 they went off their meds!

Midnightrider

But isn't the whole CIA agent goes to Adam Schiff to craft a "whistleblower" statement kind of a dead giveaway?
It’s a dead giveaway that you are drinking from the sudsy orange propaganda nozzle. You guys sure like your spin.

The whistleblowers lawyer says he did not have help from schiff or anyone other than his personal lawyer In writing his statement.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The whistleblowers lawyer says he did not have help from schiff or anyone other than his personal lawyer In writing his statement.
Okay, let me get this straight. You seem to be saying that you believe that a lawyer, having had classified information disclosed to him (inappropriately I would add, unless the lawyer had clearance and a need to know), assisted in the crafting of the whistleblower's complaint.

CPUSA

If you can believe in the deepstate you can believe that Tulsi is a Russian agent, or in the vast right wing conspiracy Hillary was always ranting about, right?
:doh::doh::doh:....

I'm not even gonna reply to your stupidity this evening.
You're an idiot and you know it...you can't help it...

Midnightrider

Okay, let me get this straight. You seem to be saying that you believe that a lawyer, having had classified information disclosed to him (inappropriately I would add, unless the lawyer had clearance and a need to know), assisted in the crafting of the whistleblower's complaint.
That’s not what I said. The WB’s current lawyer did not elaborate on how much or what kind of help the WB’s initial lawyer provided. He only addressed the ‘fake news’ that schiff or his office helped write it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Dear Lord will it ever end?
Once the first few tantrums (o/a Nov 16) seemed to show that some amount of traction was gained the precedent was set.

So nope, this won't end. At least not until the pendulum starts to swing back toward sanity again.

(I can't be the only one who feels like we're watching the 12-15 years of lunacy (early 60s to mid 70s) all over again.)

--- End of line (MCP)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
That’s not what I said. The WB’s current lawyer did not elaborate on how much or what kind of help the WB’s initial lawyer provided. He only addressed the ‘fake news’ that schiff or his office helped write it.
It is what you said, that's why I quoted it.

glhs837

Power with Control
If you can believe in the deepstate you can believe that Tulsi is a Russian agent, or in the vast right wing conspiracy Hillary was always ranting about, right?

Well, no, I dont need to "believe" in the deep state. I see evidence of it every day. High level FBI department officials colluding to derail the campaign of a candidate because they "need to stop him". When I see a DOJ that ignores the law to provide cover for a candidate of openly and knowingly flaunted the law and allowed foreign governments potential if not actual access to secret information. I dont need belief, I have facts.