Ok Dems - off the deep end yet?

Hijinx

Democrats see Russians everywhere. Kamilla Harris also says Gabbard is a Russian agent.

IMO the whole party is batshit crazy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Then say it, without mentioning Donald Trump: Tulsi isn't a Russian spy and Hillary Clinton is batshit crazy.

Until you can live in reality, you're a mindless bot - that weird guy on the corner yelling about the end of the world. You literally cannot discuss anything - at all - without going off on some hate-Trump tangent.

Prove me wrong.

Say that Hillary is a crazy bitch without mentioning President Trump.

Should I take bets on whether or not MR can accomplish this enormous task? Or are his handlers bundling him up right now for even thinking about it?

Midnightrider

Then say it, without mentioning Donald Trump: Tulsi isn't a Russian spy and Hillary Clinton is batshit crazy.

Until you can live in reality, you're a mindless bot - that weird guy on the corner yelling about the end of the world. You literally cannot discuss anything - at all - without going off on some hate-Trump tangent.

Prove me wrong.

Say that Hillary is a crazy bitch without mentioning President Trump.
Hillary is crazy and tulsi is not a spy, russian or otherwise :sshrug:

Midnightrider

Thank you. Now was that so hard?
I’ve said it a million times, you just aren’t good at reading.

so now we can get back to the fact that this theory Is no crazier than the deepstate or that whole birther thing.
But you can’t admit that can you sweets?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’ve said it a million times, you just aren’t good at reading.

so now we can get back to the fact that this theory Is no crazier than the deepstate or that whole birther thing.
But you can’t admit that can you sweets?

IF you care to recall, the birther thing started with Hillary too. It was her 2008 campaign that floated that rumor in the first place.

AND! If you'd pay attention to something other than your own navel you'd realize that there is in fact a Leftist deep state in this country. That's why you didn't know that Hillary was the original birther: because the deep state media covered it up. Just like they covered up Barry's past.

So....sorry. You don't get to make up a lie, then insist I agree with it in exchange for you renouncing another lie. I'm not signing on to your programmed talking points.

Midnightrider

IF you care to recall, the birther thing started with Hillary too. It was her 2008 campaign that floated that rumor in the first place.

AND! If you'd pay attention to something other than your own navel you'd realize that there is in fact a Leftist deep state in this country. That's why you didn't know that Hillary was the original birther: because the deep state media covered it up. Just like they covered up Barry's past.

So....sorry. You don't get to make up a lie, then insist I agree with it in exchange for you renouncing another lie. I'm not signing on to your programmed talking points.
Who said I didn’t know Hillary was a birther? I just said she is crazy. What more do you want?
was trumpy bear crazy when he was openly a birther?

Keep on keeping on with that ‘deepstate’ BS, Ironically that is literally what you have been told to believe by your masters.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who said I didn’t know Hillary was a birther? I just said she is crazy. What more do you want?
was trumpy bear crazy when he was openly a birther?

Keep on keeping on with that ‘deepstate’ BS, Ironically that is literally what you have been told to believe by your masters.

Yeah yeah :yawn: It's a well known Leftist tactic to accuse your opposition of what you yourself are doing. I notice that after I started calling you bots a cult and referring to your masters, you and Stupidus and that other bot whose name escapes me started trying to turn it around on me.

Sorry. Won't work.

Midnightrider

Yeah yeah :yawn: It's a well known Leftist tactic to accuse your opposition of what you yourself are doing. I notice that after I started calling you bots a cult and referring to your masters, you and Stupidus and that other bot whose name escapes me started trying to turn it around on me.

Sorry. Won't work.

View attachment 141753
Bwhahahaha

The difference being that trump and fox have literally been telling you to believe in the deepstate for 4 years now.

And you didn’t answer, was trumpy bear crazy when he was openly a birther.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The difference being that trump and fox have literally been telling you to believe in the deepstate for 4 years now.

Hate to break it to you, babe, but deep state global politics has been a subject since long before Trump even ran for President. Sorry your handlers didn't let you know and instructed you to never EVER consume any media that might **** with your programming and actually give you some, you know, information.

Trump is parroting We the People, not the other way around. I keep trying to tell you this, and if you'd been paying attention instead of living in your cult hive you'd already know. All the ridiculous crap your cult leaders are blathering on the debate stage and on their Twitter accounts - that's ALWAYS been ridiculous. Trump didn't have to tell sane people that, we've always known.

And FINALLY we freaking elected someone who knows it as well to run this country and hopefully send you freaks back to the nut bin where you belong.

Midnightrider

Hate to break it to you, babe, but deep state global politics has been a subject since long before Trump even ran for President. Sorry your handlers didn't let you know and instructed you to never EVER consume any media that might **** with your programming and actually give you some, you know, information.

Trump is parroting We the People, not the other way around. I keep trying to tell you this, and if you'd been paying attention instead of living in your cult hive you'd already know. All the ridiculous crap your cult leaders are blathering on the debate stage and on their Twitter accounts - that's ALWAYS been ridiculous. Trump didn't have to tell sane people that, we've always known.

And FINALLY we freaking elected someone who knows it as well to run this country and hopefully send you freaks back to the nut bin where you belong.
Show me previous use of the term deep state to describe a left wing conspiracy in modern US politics. I’ll wait.
Like I said, trump has been using his version of state run tv to tell you what to think and here you are repeating it

Just like I am still waiting for you to tell me if you think trump was crazy when he was openly a birther.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Show me previous use of the term deep state to describe a left wing conspiracy in modern US politics.

Here's your thumbnail history lesson:

Now go ahead - "Ugh, WIKI!!! :jameo: EVERYBODY knows that they lie!!!!"

So how about a history lesson from Dictionary.com?

Googling is SO hard! I'm exhausted! :hot:

Donald Trump didn't make up that phrase, nor was he the original alarmist. Not even close. But I know that makes your programming short-circuit, so you believe whatever you want and everyone else will just point and laugh or avoid you. : patpat :

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, if you believe Snopes, Hillary did not start the birther thing. It was first posted on The FreeRepublic, that the Clinton campaign got hold of and spread. So, while she didn't start it, it appears she (or her campaign) spread it around. So, Hillary and her campaign were the original birthers. Trump was an adamant birther.

On the deep state... There are both democrats and republicans that are involved in this deep state. There are people, like Romney and Kasich, who I believe are actively involved in undermining Trump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, if you believe Snopes, Hillary did not start the birther thing. It was first posted on The FreeRepublic, that the Clinton campaign got hold of and spread. So, while she didn't start it, it appears she (or her campaign) spread it around. So, Hillary and her campaign were the original birthers. Trump was an adamant birther.

I'm on the fence as to whether or not Obama was actually born in the US. His records have been conveniently lost or sealed, so there's no real way of finding out. And it doesn't matter now anyway, so I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it. MR cares WAY more about birther accusations than I do.

On the deep state... There are both democrats and republicans that are involved in this deep state. There are people, like Romney and Kasich, who I believe are actively involved in undermining Trump.

Yep. You don't have to be a Democrat to be a Leftist. Much of the news media is trying to undermine our country as well. It's not just about opposing Trump, it's about them actively trying to destroy our country and take control of We the People. They are merely attacking Trump and coming unglued because he is exposing them. Trump, for all intents and purposes, is OUR resistance leader. That's why the deep staters are trying so hard to destroy him.

There's no other explanation for this unprecedented onslaught of over the top attacks and crazy accusations.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm on the fence as to whether or not Obama was actually born in the US. His records have been conveniently lost or sealed, so there's no real way of finding out. And it doesn't matter now anyway, so I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it. MR cares WAY more about birther accusations than I do.

It's really moot at this point. Obama is gone. Can't go back and undo it. I find it surprising the birther thing is even a topic of discussion anymore.

Yep. Much of the news media is trying to undermine our country as well. It's not just about opposing Trump, it's about them actively trying to destroy our country and take control of We the People. They are merely attacking Trump and coming unglued because he is exposing them. Trump, for all intents and purposes, is OUR resistance leader. That's why the deep staters are trying so hard to destroy him.

There's no other explanation for this unprecedented onslaught of over the top attacks.

It's what people, insane with power, do when they know they can't win honest elections. It's taken a long time for liberals to come around to feeling empowered to overtly show who they really are - hateful, intolerant, violent bigots. They are all the things they claim to fight against.

Midnightrider

Here's your thumbnail history lesson:

Now go ahead - "Ugh, WIKI!!! :jameo: EVERYBODY knows that they lie!!!!"

So how about a history lesson from Dictionary.com?

Googling is SO hard! I'm exhausted! :hot:

Donald Trump didn't make up that phrase, nor was he the original alarmist. Not even close. But I know that makes your programming short-circuit, so you believe whatever you want and everyone else will just point and laugh or avoid you. : patpat :
You should have spent the extra time to actually read my post and the links you ‘think’ refute it. I never said trump coined the phrase. I said trumps deepstate is nothing more than his version if hillarys vast right wing conspiracy. Low a behold, your link agrees with me.

However, since then, the Trump administration has altered the popular meaning of Deep State, similar to the administration’s appropriation of the term fake news—a term which originally referred to unsourced clickbait news from unverified outlets—as any news printed by legitimate press outlets that reflects badly upon the President or his administration. While prior arguments about a US Deep State were related to Bush-era policies, the Trump administration claims that their goals are being held back by a Deep State composed of former Obama-era allies, who are supposedly trying to sabotage the new administration. Opponents argue that because the Trump administration ran its campaign on an anti-government platform, and they now are the government, they are simply hijacking the Deep State concept as a straw man in which to blame their defeated initiatives, reports of internal chaos, and frequent information leaks.

Midnightrider

Yep. You don't have to be a Democrat to be a Leftist. Much of the news media is trying to undermine our country as well. It's not just about opposing Trump, it's about them actively trying to destroy our country and take control of We the People. They are merely attacking Trump and coming unglued because he is exposing them. Trump, for all intents and purposes, is OUR resistance leader. That's why the deep staters are trying so hard to destroy him.

There's no other explanation for this unprecedented onslaught of over the top attacks and crazy accusations.
You won’t say daddy trump is crazy for being a birther because you are in fact a birther. It’s that simple.