ok everybody ingrone the post that says grr im so mad read

julis976

i figered it out bobby is going to find me a horse hopefully so i dont think i will need one.. for the ride

Nanny Pam

Oh you are so right! I also prefer not to ignore my stomach when it grones either. :whistle:

:roflmao:
or you could get hypoglacemia (hypoglycemia)

Ok well my dad has diabetis and my mom has thought for a long time that ive had hypoglacemia becasue i get very irritable when im hungary, i am anxious alot (i have anxity disorder but meds nvr help) i get dizzy alot and tired so just to see i did the blood sugar test where you prick your finger, and the normal range is 70-115, and i was hungary anyways, but mine came out to 69... does that mean i have it? or is it normal that people when they get hungary their blood drops a little? I dont want to do it again to see how it is like after i ate cause i get really light headed when i see blood (i litterally almost fainted, even tough it was just a drop of blood, i had to lay down and everything, im a sissy). Help?!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I sent Bobby L a link to that thread..I dont think you will have a horse tomorrow :bubble: I will send it at 12 midnight unless you pay pal me $20 :duel:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Paso...
if she leaves me a brown paper bag with two rolls of small, un-marked dimes, with the words "LUNCH" written on the outside of the bag by 4pm today...I will find her a horse. If not...THE HORSE GETS IT! :evil:

This will leave no evidence!!:whistle: