Ok Fashion Police have at it.....

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
89209_Original.jpg

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Man, I'm sure glad I don't qualify as fashion police. That must be a miserable j-o-b.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I was thinking it was the saggy breasts, but that can esily be remedied by standing up straight and wearing a better bra.

terbear1225

looks like a typical 5 year old outfit to me.

I hate Katie's jeans but don't think any fashion police would agree

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Katie is ridiculously thin, that's why her boobs look like deflated balloons. Look for her to gain a few pounds now that she's unloaded her 150 lb ass.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
I thought it was Katie's droopy boobs. :ohwell:

BINGO

A select few of you had a hay day bad mouthing sixty something Goldie Hawn for her sixty something breasts and choice of, or lack of clothing. I just found more material for you to judge to make you feel better about your self. Enjoy!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A select few of you had a hay day bad mouthing sixty something Goldie Hawn for her sixty something breasts and choice of, or lack of clothing. I just found more material for you to judge to make you feel better about your self. Enjoy!!

Katie is not 60-something and she still looks better than 90% of Wal-Mart shoppers, baggy boobs and all.

Goldie, not so much.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Katie is not 60-something and she still looks better than 90% of Wal-Mart shoppers, baggy boobs and all.

Goldie, not so much.

:confused: So what are you saying, is it acceptable to you for a young woman to expose her saggy boobs(because you like her), but not for a sixty something flat chested woman(because you are jealous of her)?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:confused: So what are you saying, is it acceptable to you for a young woman to expose her saggy boobs(because you like her), but not for a sixty something flat chested woman(because you are jealous of her)?

How on earth did you come up with that? Take me through the thought process, because I really am interested.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
BINGO

Katelin?

E

EmptyTimCup

I thought it was Katie's droopy boobs. :ohwell:

I was thinking it was the saggy breasts, but that can esily be remedied by standing up straight and wearing a better bra.

Katie is ridiculously thin, that's why her boobs look like deflated balloons. Look for her to gain a few pounds now that she's unloaded her 150 lb ass.

well at least I am not the only one that noticed those ........

she was cute in "The Gift"

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
BINGO

Goldie, not so much.

How on earth did you come up with that? Take me through the thought process, because I really am interested.

As soon as you take me through your thought process that inspired your reply posted above. We all know Katie is not sixty-something so why do you excuse her saggy breasts but bad mouth Goldie who is sixtysomething. And who in the hell was talking about the Walmart Shoppers? I didn't see them in the picture. Your thought process can't keep on track with the subject at hand.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
As soon as you take me through your thought process that inspired your reply posted above. We all know Katie is not sixty-something so why do you excuse her saggy breasts but bad mouth Goldie who is sixtysomething. And who in the hell was talking about the Walmart Shoppers? I didn't see them in the picture. Your thought process can't keep on track with the subject at hand.
How much did you have to drink last night? You should move to Buffalo and hook up with Tommy. Birds of a feather and all.

terbear1225

Don't recall ever seeing the Goldie picture? Was she leaning over? Hate to say it but many of us that have had children would probably look pretty similar while leaning over. There is a difference between an accidental glimpse of sag when leaning over in a somewhat low cut shirt and full on exposure even when standing up straight.