Ok groomer

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Another batshit crazy Democrat, but DW put forth a surprisingly interesting psychological profile. This in particular stood out for me:

In this world, she was the hero.

This, in my mind, sums up the bulk of the Democrat Party. No life losers flock to the cult and take up the SJW mantle trying to give their lives meaning.

And this:

Rick, who is half Hispanic, said Tracy’s closest connection to Spanish-speaking culture may be her similarity to Don Quixote, the fictional warrior who attacked windmills believing he was doing battle with ferocious giants.

That explains why these people are constantly terrified and melting down like loons - they see everyday occurrences and are convinced they're vicious monsters.

Is this the legacy of the Me-generation? Their kids didn't get enough stability and care as children, so they all went batshit trying to find substitute parents?

It's interesting that every psychological disorder flocks to the Democrat Party. Sure, some Democrats had a loving and traditional upbringing, but every time you see someone with a confirmed psychiatric disability you can lay money that they're a registered Democrat. And the Democrat leadership cultivates and enables it.

Fascinating stuff. We need more investigative journalists like Luke Rosiak.

BOP

I unfriended, unfollowed, and blocked a friend of a friend on FB. The reason: she shared a picture of her pre-teen daughter, with the caption: "This is my best friend."

No. No it's not, beotch! You're a 20-something year-old, supposedly grown-ass woman. That's your daughter, not your bestie. Plus, there's a generation between your ages; other than you raising her to be a productive member of society, able to make her way in the world, you have almost nothing in common. Fer phuck sake.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I unfriended, unfollowed, and blocked a friend of a friend on FB. The reason: she shared a picture of her pre-teen daughter, with the caption: "This is my best friend."

Those women are creepy. What adult wants a 12 year old best friend? :loser: