OK Gun Lovers..What ya gonna do NOW??

Rt235

Young muggers shot baby in head while in stroller, mom says.
The mother, Sherry West, told FOX affiliate WAWS-TV that two boys came up to her and her 13-month-old son Antonio while she was pushing Antonio in his stroller on Thursday morning, with the older one demanding cash.

OK all you gun lovers, who dont want anyone messing with your right to own and bear arms...
How do you address this latest killing?
A 10 and 15 year old scum of scum learned this how and how did get the gun?
What do you suggest to do to stop this insane killing?

Lets hear you "thoughts" on this.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The mother, Sherry West, told FOX affiliate WAWS-TV that two boys came up to her and her 13-month-old son Antonio while she was pushing Antonio in his stroller on Thursday morning, with the older one demanding cash.

OK all you gun lovers, who dont want anyone messing with your right to own and bear arms...

I think they should make murder illegal.

:coffee:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

If she had been armed, the punks might be the ones dead now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Better yet, why don't you explain why you think disarming law abiding citizens will deter criminals?

bcp

In My Opinion
Would you just get a ticket if caught killing in a killing zone? Maybe just pay the fine online.

I dont think that has to be discussed, if its a no killing zone, nobody will kill in it. Criminals do follow the law you know.

Sweet 16

^^8^^

I suggest the next time you are mugged by an armed robber you give them a stern lecture about gun violence. That should stop them. Right after they kill you.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

First question, was Sherry West carrying a weapon?

Chris0nllyn

A few points.

GA is a right to carry state. Unless she was barred form getting one, she could have got a CCW permit.

You'll never stop senseless killings. You can't.

What these kids need are real parents. Not some hood rat that pops out kids for more Obama bucks then doesn't stick around and do some real parenting. At the kid's age, how the hell did he get a gun? It sure wasn't legal.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Another dumb ass liberal incapable of cognizant thought.

If the mother was carrying, she could have offed these scum and maybe saved her baby.

Last edited:

dontknowwhy

she should've handed over her EBT card, her WIC vouchers, her Obamaphone, & her food stamp card like they were demanding her to...

thatguy

Another dumb ass liberal incapable of cognizant thought.

If the mother was able to carry, she could have offed these scum and maybe saved her baby.

GA is a shall issue state, she was ABLE to carry, she obviously chose not to. :shrug:

"He says, 'Well, I'm gonna kill your baby,'" she told WAWS-TV, crying. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me. And then he shot my baby right in the head."

:bawl:

The baby's father, Louis Santiago, said to WAWS-TV, "Why? Why my little one? You know? You feel they could have just taken the pocketbook and go."

Why didn't she just hand over the pocketbook?? Why? Why?? Who cares if there was no money in it, think they would've checked? Likely not, just run off with it.

she should've handed over her EBT card, her WIC vouchers, her Obamaphone, & her food stamp card like they were demanding her to...

You're a ####ing douchebag

Last edited:

NextJen

Raisin cane

I think existing laws should be enforced, these kids should be treated as adults, and if it is found that they got the gun from a negligent parent not securing their firearm, then that parent should be charged with a crime.

Other than that, I'll keep loving my guns and nobody should 'mess with my right' to own and bear arms. I didn't commit a crime.

PsyOps

Pixelated

What's your suggestion? And tells us how your suggestion will unequivocally stop these kinds of crimes.

Let me state this clearly... these thugs wanted money. These thugs realized she was a soft target and her baby could be used to get her to comply. If these thugs did not have a gun they would has still wanted money, she would have still been a soft target and her baby would have still been used to get her to comply.

The question isn't "why did they have a gun" but rather why the #### we have a 10 and 15 year old blatantly committing assault and armed robbery. The problem isn't the gun... take a step back from their choice of weapon... the problem is when they devised the plan to begin with regardless of weapon choice.