OK I had to do this...

Noble

The man with a presence
I am new to the boards although I have heard quite a bit about them :wink:

I have been around St. Mary's county off an on for almost 31 years (since I am almost 31).

So I figured I would at least say hello and ask....WHAT THE HELL IS THERE TO DO HERE!!!!!

Sorry, originally from NJ and spent 8 years in the Army so I get kinda pent up when I am not out and about.

Noble

The man with a presence
Well....I get on the computer since I have no clue what to do...well that and I have 3 daughters and since I am separated and only get to spend time with them before they get to bed...I am beat by the time they go to bed...

and a little birdy told me about you guys....she knows who she is...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If you lived in St. Marys (off and on) for 31 years and ain't found anything to do, I'd say you're not giving much hope to the people who move there now. :lol:

Noble

The man with a presence
I didn't say I lived here I said I have been here....my grandmother and mom are from here...so I visited her when I lived in NJ...not exactly easy to get out when you come with your mom...also I joined the army and was gone for 8 years :D

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Noble said:
Well....I get on the computer since I have no clue what to do...well that and I have 3 daughters and since I am separated and only get to spend time with them before they get to bed...I am beat by the time they go to bed...

and a little birdy told me about you guys....she knows who she is...

That's really sweet, welcome aboard Noble :howdy: Feel free to have your way with all of us.

Noble

The man with a presence
Is that an offer, a threat, or a promise on the have your way....I dunno if many of you could handle me :X

And thank you...it is good to be here.

oldman

Lobster Land
Noble said:
Sorry, originally from NJ and spent 8 years in the Army so I get kinda pent up when I am not out and about.

Just have to ask. Where at in N.J.? Tread lightly.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Noble said:
Is that an offer, a threat, or a promise on the have your way....I dunno if many of you could handle me :X

the law is reason free from passion :popcorn:

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
Anything you get from here on out, you did that to yourself.

Welcome to the forums. It was nice knowin' ya. :howdy:
I was so close, I clicked on "return Karma" clicked "disapprove", paused, and decided to let it go. We'll see what happens.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Noble said:

whoever told you about the forums apparently lied to you about some things....you really should go back to them and :smack:....give it a few days first....let the anger of deception build

welcome to the "fresh meat" :howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
camily said:
I was so close, I clicked on "return Karma" clicked "disapprove", paused, and decided to let it go. We'll see what happens.
You TOTALLY rock and I wish I'd have voted for you for Best Newbie. :clap:

But you won anyway so what the heck.