OK, it's official

SandieGarry

No big deal. You have to change the menu when certain dishes don't sell well. Apparently, mine didn't.

Like I said, not sure how I feel about it. We helped them get started in soooo many ways. I used to feel the place was a part of us. Then things changed. We actually stopped going there to eat. Haven't been to the new place, don't have a desire to. I do wish them the best. There are more people involved than just the 2 owners. The staff deserves to have a steady income.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Just saw their facebook post, the Cow and The Fish in Hollywood is officially closed for good. Not sure how I feel about this.
They are opening a tapas restaurant in the old Jessie's Kitchen location. That will be convenient to have both of your restaurants next to each other. Last I heard, they were working on getting the requirements for the liquor board squared away.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No big deal. You have to change the menu when certain dishes don't sell well. Apparently, mine didn't.

Like I said, not sure how I feel about it. We helped them get started in soooo many ways. I used to feel the place was a part of us. Then things changed. We actually stopped going there to eat. Haven't been to the new place, don't have a desire to. I do wish them the best. There are more people involved than just the 2 owners. The staff deserves to have a steady income.
We talked to her at Il Picolo a while back and asked about Cow and Fish, and she said she could not get enough staff to work after the big post COVID lockdown.