Ok went for a ride yesterday, 100 miles

total. CO does not make nice smooth transitions in a lot of places, bridges etc. Anyway took some hard bumps to lower back. Not too bad this AM, but getting worse, kidneys also hurt. So The ride or something else? All good now, couple shots of whiskey and 4 asprin and I can move around again. A small bump at 75mph just about puts me off the seat.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
OK. The 75 mph clued me in that you were not on a century ride on the Trek. That would be worthy of a bottle of Jack and a few 'ludes, if they still make them.

Get out to Yellowstone if you have not been there. The scenery makes the pain worth it.

Too bad CO has turned into CA east with all the liberals now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
total. CO does not make nice smooth transitions in a lot of places, bridges etc. Anyway took some hard bumps to lower back. Not too bad this AM, but getting worse, kidneys also hurt. So The ride or something else? All good now, couple shots of whiskey and 4 asprin and I can move around again. A small bump at 75mph just about puts me off the seat.

You're not in cruiser world anymore.

https://www.google.com/search?q=BMW...spics-db.com%2Fgallery%2Fbmw-gs.html;1280;947

OK. The 75 mph clued me in that you were not on a century ride on the Trek. That would be worthy of a bottle of Jack and a few 'ludes, if they still make them.

Get out to Yellowstone if you have not been there. The scenery makes the pain worth it.

Too bad CO has turned into CA east with all the liberals now.

Yeah just not my County. These are a lot of ranchers and hunters.

Last edited:
That would be nice, but not buying new toys for a while. What I want to know is did these bumps cause these symptoms? What I need now is a different trailer. Took me 4 tries to get it back on the trailer. Jacked it up too much. The ATV.