Ok...

T

toppick08

I dearly love football..............but Baseball is the best game ever conceived......:whistle:

next....:lol:

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
I never could get into baseball. It is toooo darn slow! The only time I enjoyed it was when my boy was playing. Otherwise, I would rather watch grass grow in the backyard. :killingme:killingme:killingme

T

toppick08

I never could get into baseball. It is toooo darn slow! The only time I enjoyed it was when my boy was playing. Otherwise, I would rather watch grass grow in the backyard. :killingme:killingme:killingme

:smack:

Baseball is the best game..............ever.

M

Mousebaby

:yeahthat: It is much like watching paint dry, of course, I feel that way about all sports, including NASCAR!

T

toppick08

:smack: Comparing baseball to football, is like trying to compare
A soap box derby to top fuel funny cars.

:nono:..baseball is the bomb, both physically, and mentally.....longest grind out there....:buddies:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I Use to like watching Baseball when that was the only channel I got in :lol:

I'm more into Football and Tennis

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
:nono:..baseball is the bomb, both physically, and mentally.....longest grind out there....:buddies:

Ive never seen half the team tackle the batter as he try's to run to a base. Nor have I ever seen anyone sack the pitcher as he try's to get the pitch off.
Nor have I ever seen anyone from the opposing team try to rip the out fielders head off as the ball meets his met.

I have seen out fielders stand out in the out field and do nothing for 9 innings.

:buddies:oh and :smack:

Gwydion

I once read that the average baseball player runs for a total of 4 minutes in a game. How it ever got to be a professional sport where people are paid millions of dollars a year is beyond me.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I once read that the average baseball player runs for a total of 4 minutes in a game. How it ever got to be a professional sport where people are paid millions of dollars a year is beyond me.

Well I guess I should go try-out. I can run for at least 5 min :lol:

T

toppick08

Ive never seen half the team tackle the batter as he try's to run to a base. Nor have I ever seen anyone sack the pitcher as he try's to get the pitch off.
Nor have I ever seen anyone from the opposing team try to rip the out fielders head off as the ball meets his met.

I have seen out fielders stand out in the out field and do nothing for 9 innings.

:buddies:oh and :smack:

:lol:

The thing is....take any baseball, football, basketball, hockey player and put them on the the other field(ice), and they fail .....big time.

dn0121

:lol:

The thing is....take any baseball, football, basketball, hockey player and put them on the the other field(ice), and they fail .....big time.

Oh please Michael Jordan proved anyone can play baseball just as well as basketball. :whistle:

dn0121

:killingme

He sucked.........but Bo was awesome........:yay:

Bo was, it was a sad day when he got hurt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxnf5Tq-AcY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxnf5Tq-AcY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Bo was, it was a sad day when he got hurt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxnf5Tq-AcY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxnf5Tq-AcY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:yeahthat:

He was the best all around athelete, since Jim Thorpe...:yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Holy crap, something we agree on! :lmao:

Baseball = :yawn: :snooze: