Okay, can this please be the dumbest thing I've ever read?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please? I'm asking nicely.

Seriously, you have to read it. Get a good stiff drink first, just be careful and read between swallows because no kidding you will spit-take. A sample:

Maybe you’ll promise them one FaceTime session with your spawn for every call they make to a legislator.

Maybe you’ll have an extra kid for every act of highly visible civil disobedience they perform, like chaining themselves to the Statue of Liberty or scaling a flagpole to remove a Confederate flag.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fascism: is a religion of the State, it assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. it is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. it takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, wither by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives. any rival identity is part of the "problem" and therefore defined as the enemy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Seriously Progressives quit having sex to protest Abortion Laws ... now they want to quit breeding :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I'm okay with mindless progbots not breeding. I'm more than a bit astonished at their reasoning, but whatever works.

BOP

I didn't take the article seriously; hell, I found it a challenge just to wade through. I know some people on the left are all "hey! check it out!"