Okay Ladies (and lurking men)

dustin

UAIOE
Good subject Wenchy. It's amazing that the gen pop doesn't know about these things.

IMO everyone should get an HIV test done before they have sex with a partner. protection or not... and also screened for other sexually transmitted diseases as well if at all possible.

M

missperky

Kain99 said:
OK, but like seriously... Ya have this guy and he's trippping through life doing great! He visits his doctor and finds out he has stage 4 Cancer. He drops dead in two weeks.

How much of deadly illness really lives in our heads?

This is an honest question.... I've seen it happen a few times over the last year. :huggy:

I'm actually going through this with my dad right now.

W

Wenchy

dustin said:
Good subject Wenchy. It's amazing that the gen pop doesn't know about these things.

IMO everyone should get an HIV test done before they have sex with a partner. protection or not... and also screened for other sexually transmitted diseases as well if at all possible.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, HPV is not "testable" on men, unless they have an outbreak of warts. At that point, they may have infected many women (who, in my mind, are either ignorant*, or just plain stupid)

Back in my day nothing was known.

I am just spreading the word, and not the virus.

*Ignorant: Oblivious to the issue at hand: No knowledge of the topic.

Pooh31

I have 2 girls ages 11 and 9, and I also had cervical cancer 11 years ago after I gave birth. I recently went for my annual test (3 years to late) and they had to do a biospy of my cervix, because of HPV. I was told to come back in 4 months (which will be July) for another PAP. We will know then what my options are.
Anyway today I called my daughters pedictrian and they said that the vaccine was not yet available and probably wont be for some time now. I really want them to get the vaccine b/c I dont want them to go through what I have.

W

Wenchy

Pooh31 said:
I have 2 girls ages 11 and 9, and I also had cervical cancer 11 years ago after I gave birth. I recently went for my annual test (3 years to late) and they had to do a biospy of my cervix, because of HPV. I was told to come back in 4 months (which will be July) for another PAP. We will know then what my options are.
Anyway today I called my daughters pedictrian and they said that the vaccine was not yet available and probably wont be for some time now. I really want them to get the vaccine b/c I dont want them to go through what I have.

Thank you Pooh. :huggy:

I go for my exam in less than 9 hours. I'm edgy to say the least.

Pooh31

Wenchy said:
Thank you Pooh. :huggy:

I go for my exam in less than 9 hours. I'm edgy to say the least.

Good Luck on your exam. Hope everything turns out well. I know that it is a pain in waiting to get the results.