Old Ames

B

Betty_Elms

Anyone know if there is any talk of anything going in the old Lexington Park Ames spot? Just wondering....

redfish

These things usually take two to three years. Witness the old KMart, the old roses, and the old lowes; they all took two or more years for replacements. Unless the whole shopping center goes belly up. Hallmark is leaving and there's about six empty stores. Who's next?

MARSAM

walmart

guess what wal mart is next. they are going to the corner of 235 and chancellors run rd. they are going to wipe out all the stores there but guess who the bank and nicolletties gets a new building

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: walmart

Originally posted by MARSAM
guess what wal mart is next. they are going to the corner of 235 and chancellors run rd. they are going to wipe out all the stores there but guess who the bank and nicolletties gets a new building
Sounds like :bs: to me. Where did you hear that?

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Why would Walmart spend all that money to remodel last year to just move? Where did you hear that? If anything I wish they would put in a Super Walmart with groceries and stuff.

Makavide

Not too talkative
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Anyone know if there is any talk of anything going in the old Lexington Park Ames spot? Just wondering....

I wouldn't mind trying to put a book store with a coffee shop/bistro there. Any interested investors?

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by Makavide
I wouldn't mind trying to put a book store with a coffee shop/bistro there. Any interested investors?

Not enough $$ to be an investor, but would definitely be a customer!:razz2: