Old Bikes

DCB

Hey guys. If anyone has any old BMX bikes they have been storing in their garage I'd be interested in buying them. Pre 1990 would be the best and any condition. Shoot me an email if you have one.

Thanks
Dave
Joyce.Dave@netzero.com

Danzig

Like this one?

:confused:

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 125

DCB

Sweet!

What year Redline is that? I like the color scheme and the GT block stem. I assume you're keeping it.

Danzig

Think it is around 1987

I have had offers of $1000 but I am keeping it.

I also have a set of white Z rims for it.

DCB

Sweet

I just finished restoring a 1984 Kuwahara KZ1 I bought from a guy in Severna Park. I'm looking for another project to start working on. This was my third bike. The others were a 1988 GT PRO and a 1985 DiamondBack Formula 1. Your bike looks newer than 1987 with the 990 brake mounts. What kind of Redline is it??

DCB

Sweet

That's pretty cool! Are those Hutch freestyle bars on the Redline? Do you still ride? The bike really does look nice.

Danzig

Re: website to checkout

Originally posted by DCB
Check out http://www.vintagebmx.com I don't know if you've been there yet but they have some good message boards and a ton of old school bike pics.

I have been there, cool site.

For a good place to buy used bikes, Find out when the police auctions are. The best are in mont. county area or North Va. where the kids have better bikes to steal.