Old Blockbuster

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Really? Looks more like garage bays they are putting in. I guess they need some pretty wide doors. :lol:

Really? Looks more like garage bays they are putting in. I guess they need some pretty wide doors. :lol:

For the fatties..... :biggrin:

That's a big thing these days, to use garage doors for opening up to the outside spaces. The new Lighthouse has them, and a few restaurants in NY I went do did it too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

That's a big thing these days, to use garage doors for opening up to the outside spaces. The new Lighthouse has them, and a few restaurants in NY I went do did it too.

CIP has them, too.

TPD

the poor dad

Was at the Fisherman's Inn Restaurant at Kent Narrows last weekend for dinner and they had the same thing - probably 8 garage doors that opened up to the outside deck. Wife and I were wondering how they heat the place in the winter time, esp being on the water. Garage doors are not efficient insulators. Maybe they are only a seasonal restaurant.

nobody really

I need a nap
QUOTE=glhs837;5413724]Why? If you want more traffic, including a drivethrough, the move makes sense. I know the building doesnt have a drivethrough, but I don't see why it couldnt support one.[/QUOTE]

popeyes = :barf:

although their mashed potatoes are good

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
Why? If you want more traffic, including a drivethrough, the move makes sense. I know the building doesnt have a drivethrough, but I don't see why it couldnt support one.

No way for a drive through at that location. It's a shared driveway with G&H as it is, and only has parking in the front. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
I wonder if the gay latino guy from the other Popeyes will be moving. I think the way he says "Spicy" is a hoot.

glhs837

Power with Control