Old Club 911 building??

mizteresa1965

I know that Charlotte and Ray sold the Club 911 business, but for the last several weeks someone has been renovating the insides of the building. Anyone know what's going in there now?

HappyCats

I know that Charlotte and Ray sold the Club 911 business, but for the last several weeks someone has been renovating the insides of the building. Anyone know what's going in there now?

I'm not sure but I was sitting at the bank waiting for someone a week or so ago and saw a bunch of Asian men working in there. They locked it up and were leaving. Chinese restaurant???
I was hoping Temo from Fiesta Cafe would have scooped it up. :buddies:

ServiceGuy

No such luck I talked with the folks at Fiesta they told me the building needed too much work for them to make the move.

I heard a rumor that we are getting that Liquor Store we have always needed
:sarcasm:

But I guess we could always get lucky like everyone in the park and get an underground go cart track or a Sonic or something like that. :shrug:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
No such luck I talked with the folks at Fiesta they told me the building needed too much work for them to make the move.

I heard a rumor that we are getting that Liquor Store we have always needed
:sarcasm:

But I guess we could always get lucky like everyone in the park and get an underground go cart track or a Sonic or something like that. :shrug:

When I worked there way back in the day it was The Hill's Club. To this day I still get a chuckle of a few of the Amish men that pulled up with horse and buggy and came in for a drink.:killingme

ServiceGuy

When I worked there way back in the day it was The Hill's Club. To this day I still get a chuckle of a few of the Amish men that pulled up with horse and buggy and came in for a drink.:killingme

What part was funnier them coming in or them looking for the hitching post?:killingme

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
What part was funnier them coming in or them looking for the hitching post?:killingme

Actually they hitched, tied up at Wood's (if I remember correctly) then they would cross over 5 and come in. That way they could still keep an eye on the ole horse and buggy through the front window. Only ever had a couple men do that and I was really surprised. My son calls them Pilgrims when he see's the Amish.