old life crisis, need your help

GregV814

after much thought, as I enter the autumn of my life, I see a Nationwide change on the horizon. What has been is no more...."normal" isn't. I'm not quite clear if life is imitating art, or vis-versa..
I never rioted, served a prison sentence, demanded reparations, declared bankruptcy, demanded a safe zone wore a pink hat that looks like a you-know-what.
Commercials on television have shed light on what I should do. Apparently, LGBiTQ is as normal as ( a non specific gender person who gave birth to a human being's ) concoction of gluten filled unhealthy sugary compounded pie, made from fruits harvested by big corporation owned farms employing migrant underpaid undocumented visitors who cant vote.
And apparently every Caucasian white privileged supremacist male is joined by archaic European dominated cultural rituals to a proud independent African non-gendered specific human with a vagina.
So, before I achieve non-alive, alternate status, I'd like to be contemporary in my waning years.
Should I social distance from my current lifestyle and join one of the two enumerated groups above?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats just silly stuff. Im quite content being a simple man with simple means.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I never rioted, served a prison sentence, demanded reparations, declared bankruptcy, demanded a safe zone wore a pink hat that looks like a you-know-what.
Don't fret. There is still time to get these checked off your bucket list before the bidencare death panels declare you a winner.

DaSDGuy

after much thought, as I enter the autumn of my life, I see a Nationwide change on the horizon. What has been is no more...."normal" isn't. I'm not quite clear if life is imitating art, or vis-versa..
Commercials on television have shed light on what I should do. Apparently, LGBiTQ is as normal as ( a non specific gender person who gave birth to a human being's ) concoction of gluten filled unhealthy sugary compounded pie, made from fruits harvested by big corporation owned farms employing migrant underpaid undocumented visitors who cant vote.
And apparently every Caucasian white privileged supremacist male is joined by archaic European dominated cultural rituals to a proud independent African non-gendered specific human with a vagina.
So, before I achieve non-alive, alternate status, I'd like to be contemporary in my waning years.
Should I social distance from my current lifestyle and join one of the two enumerated groups above?
I prefer to be one of option 3 - an individual who won't accept being marginalized by another group who insists I conform and join them.
I will provide them with a hammer and directions to the beach along will instructions on how to go pound sand.

GregV814

I prefer to be one of option 3 - an individual who won't accept being marginalized by another group who insists I conform and join them.
I will provide them with a hammer and directions to the beach along will instructions on how to go pound sand.
yeah, but PETA would be mad because the gerbil will suffocate...

Blister

I've never collected unemployment or declared bankruptcy. I am only a few years away from retirement so I figure if I can send all of my savings overseas, buy my Barbie dreamhouse in Belize and max out every credit card that anyone is dumb enough to give me. Then I will get my employer to lay me off, collect UI until it runs out then I will go bankrupt and skip town. F everybody else the 2020's will be the decade of ME.

DaSDGuy

I've never collected unemployment or declared bankruptcy. I am only a few years away from retirement so I figure if I can send all of my savings overseas, buy my Barbie dreamhouse in Belize and max out every credit card that anyone is dumb enough to give me. Then I will get my employer to lay me off, collect UI until it runs out then I will go bankrupt and skip town. F everybody else the 2020's will be the decade of ME.
Dont forget to turn in all those "You are approved for $xx,xxx" ads at the same time. Another 1/2 million$ goes a long way in Belize.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Why Belize?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not really that far into thinking this all through, but definitely somewhere warm. I just know I never want to see another snowflake, and I want some of the free shite that everyone else seems to get.

I like earning my own living, all I want is for wealthy elites to stop coming up with ways to hamstring me.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I like earning my own living, all I want is for wealthy elites to stop coming up with ways to hamstring me.
They can't be letting all us peasants elevate our financial situation and infringe on their country clubs, resorts and "Ka-Ching" restaurantes now!