Old Line Restaurant and Pub

BOP

I drove by there on the way to All-American on Saturday, didn't know it was there, or I would have. I ate at Red Robin just before that.

dave1959

Been there a couple of times, Food is good.. Not anything special, but good.. Owner has has lots of plans for the next few months as bussiness progresses. Very nice decor, staff seems good at this time.. Recomended..

DQ2B

$40 dollars for a pizza and 10 wings. I thought that was way overpriced. Pizza was listed as wood fired but didn't seem as such but maybe I'm spoiled from pizza in Italy.

Muller21QQQ

$40 dollars for a pizza and 10 wings. I thought that was way overpriced. Pizza was listed as wood fired but didn't seem as such but maybe I'm spoiled from pizza in Italy.

of course it will cost cheap if the restaurant has restaurant equipment of high quality

inquiryjv

I finally checked out the spot after hearing about the revival from the Steak in a Sack day. Major kudos to the owners for the incredible makeover post-fire. Just a heads up, there might be a few hiccups initially, but hey, that's part of the charm, right? However, if I decide to have a spotless evening, I'll probably go to riwa-restaurant.de. What about you?

Last edited: