Old Navy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just got my winter wardrobe. I wear tank tops and shorts year round but occasionally I need something more substantial, plus I have (or thought I had*) a limited wardrobe so shirts start getting thin with repeated washing and have to be replaced.

Old Navy is the only clothing place I can order from and everything is exactly what I thought it was going to be. It fits, it's the right color, it's the right length. When I've ordered clothing from other online retailers they always turn out to be stupid and get returned or pitched.

SPI/Port Isabel has a Walmart and that's it. Clothing stores are expensive resortwear, dahling. It's a 20 minute drive to Brownsville and more substantial shopping, but even they aren't particularly abundant with choices.

* I packed up 15 shirts - 15!! - to take to Goodwill. That's crazy. So what I mean to say is that I have a chit ton of clothes that I never wear, and a handful of favorites that I wear all the time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We need a pic of you in the shorts, tank top with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots added 😁

These TX girls are so cute with their shorts and cowgirl boots. 30 years ago that would have totally been me. Now I'm their Mom and content to admire how cute they are rather than try to emulate them. Because.....yikes.

WheezyCarl

I just got my winter wardrobe. I wear tank tops and shorts year round but occasionally I need something more substantial, plus I have (or thought I had*) a limited wardrobe so shirts start getting thin with repeated washing and have to be replaced.

Old Navy is the only clothing place I can order from and everything is exactly what I thought it was going to be. It fits, it's the right color, it's the right length. When I've ordered clothing from other online retailers they always turn out to be stupid and get returned or pitched.

SPI/Port Isabel has a Walmart and that's it. Clothing stores are expensive resortwear, dahling. It's a 20 minute drive to Brownsville and more substantial shopping, but even they aren't particularly abundant with choices.

* I packed up 15 shirts - 15!! - to take to Goodwill. That's crazy. So what I mean to say is that I have a chit ton of clothes that I never wear, and a handful of favorites that I wear all the time.
Never been an Old Navy fan. On occasion while commuting from Ross to PetSmart, I'll pop into the store. Walk in, walk out-empty handed.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

I love L.L.Bean