Old Post's

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just ignore them and use the button in the top right menu to mark forum read.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Baker12 ... is bumping doz a day

He just got 3 days to reconsider his behavior.

Normally I wouldn't care but we were getting questions from folks who didn't see the years old date and thought that Calvert was having a 2 hour delay tomorrow.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Normally I wouldn't care but we were getting questions from folks who didn't see the years old date and thought that Calvert was having a 2 hour delay tomorrow.

He's probably got forty more sock-puppets to do the same thing.

Hannibal

Time for Whack-A-Mole!

I don't know the person and never had an interaction with him on here but why keep him around at all? His (?) actions over the past few days seem to clearly demonstrate why he's here. He obviously doesn't fancy the area and is very vocal about it. So to me, coming to a website based around all things S. MD, only to voice his criticisms means he's only here to troll. So why keep him around at all? Do you think a suspension will correct his behavior? Is this just some sort of temper tantrum? Or will banning him simply result in Baker13 or Baker14 showing up the next day?

He's already using an MPD. Hasn't been a jerk yet, but I give it to the end of the day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't know the person and never had an interaction with him on here but why keep him around at all? His (?) actions over the past few days seem to clearly demonstrate why he's here. He obviously doesn't fancy the area and is very vocal about it. So to me, coming to a website based around all things S. MD, only to voice his criticisms means he's only here to troll. So why keep him around at all? Do you think a suspension will correct his behavior? Is this just some sort of temper tantrum? Or will banning him simply result in Baker13 or Baker14 showing up the next day?
Were you here in the days of Lance?

mitzi

I thought Damon's had reopened. :jameo: