Oliver North steps down as NRA president.

black dog

Free America
Let's all follow along with the resignation of NRA president and investigation into alleged improprieties of tax exempt money.
It's time to clean sweep the entire board.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What a mess. I wondered who was going to "blink" first... Ollie thought he could just muscle Wayne out and that went nowhere.

black dog

Free America
I have a feeling that after the dust settles, the Colonel will be back in the NRA after a few others are forced out.
This all depends on what North has dug up.

Regardless of what people have said about him, Colonel North is one hard core Patriot that I would trust with my life in a hot second.

....and now for the haters that will try to prove (and fail) that North is a murdering traitor that hates his country

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Colonel North is one hard core Patriot that I would trust with my life in a hot second.

:yay:

an IT company I worked for in 05 shared office space in a building down the hall from Freedom Alliance,
I saw Col. North many a morning, while I was standing out front sipping my morning coffee enjoying a Smoke ...

He actually stopped to talk to me when he was returning from his Vietnam trip

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have a feeling that after the dust settles, the Colonel will be back in the NRA after a few others are forced out.
This all depends on what North has dug up.

Regardless of what people have said about him, Colonel North is one hard core Patriot that I would trust with my life in a hot second.

....and now for the haters that will try to prove (and fail) that North is a murdering traitor that hates his country
I have a very high opinion of North generally...but he's been known to play the political power struggle angle pretty hard too. I just wish they'd fix what's broken and get back to the business at hand.

black dog

Free America
I have a very high opinion of North generally...but he's been known to play the political power struggle angle pretty hard too. I just wish they'd fix what's broken and get back to the business at hand.
I agree, I have been wishing for massive board changes for 25 years. The NRA needs to be The Lion that the liberals say they are.

transporter

:yay:

an IT company I worked for in 05 shared office space in a building down the hall from Freedom Alliance,
I saw Col. North many a morning, while I was standing out front sipping my morning coffee enjoying a Smoke ...

He actually stopped to talk to me when he was returning from his Vietnam trip

Did he put any change in your little tin cup??

• Haha

transporter

I agree, I have been wishing for massive board changes for 25 years. The NRA needs to be The Lion that the liberals say they are.

You don't understand the NRA's political arm do you?

They don't need to be a "lion"...they just need to own enough Representatives and/or Senators to make sure that no legislation ever passes.

It really is that simple.

This_person

They don't need to be a "lion"...they just need to own enough Representatives and/or Senators to make sure that no legislation ever passes.

You would think the Constitution should be sufficient to stop bad legislation on infringement of arms ownership, but clearly it is not.

PeoplesElbow

You don't understand how elections work do you? If more than half of the people that vote in the elections for these representatives and/or senators wanted that legislation bad enough they would vote them out.

black dog

Free America

It's you that don't understand.

black dog

Free America
And now you understand why you should never pay for a lifetime membership to anything

My Life Membership was well under 100 dollars when my Gfather gave it to me. Money well spent.
My Lifetime Indiana carry permit was 125.00 dollars. Again money well spent.

This_person

Wishes:

BOP

And somehow, they manage to do it on a shoestring budget. I'd like to know their secret to managing money as pertains to paying off Congress-critters.