Olympic 2008

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Anyone going to the Olympics in Beijing this summer? I went to the Atlanta games and can't wait for them to be back in the USA. It was just an amazing experience.

Guess I'll just have to plan on going to the World Equestrain Games in 2010.

FEI World Equestrian Games

fredsaid2

You know, I was gonna but I think DD has a lax game then. :lmao:

How awesome to have gone to Atlanta! What did you get to watch?

devinej

i'm so going to the weg in 2010. we should take frmgrl's camper if she still has it haha and stay in the KHpark's camping area. perhaps we should put in a reservation now....

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Anyone going to the Olympics in Beijing this summer? I went to the Atlanta games and can't wait for them to be back in the USA. It was just an amazing experience.

Guess I'll just have to plan on going to the World Equestrain Games in 2010.

FEI World Equestrian Games

Yep, I'm jumping into my little private jet with my big private bulter and heading to the games....:otter:

BZ..:love:

Last edited:

FrmGrl

Get some!
i'm so going to the weg in 2010. we should take frmgrl's camper if she still has it haha and stay in the KHpark's camping area. perhaps we should put in a reservation now....

Ohh I like that Idea!! I can sleep 8 in it:lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
You know, I was gonna but I think DD has a lax game then. :lmao:

How awesome to have gone to Atlanta! What did you get to watch?

We went down to the Games after the bombing. One of my Uncles lived about 30 minutes from the Horse Venue. We say the Dressage Finals, the Team Jumping, but didn't have tickets for the the Individual Jumping so we went to the Venue early in the AM and were able to buy tickets from a scalper. Those were some awesome seats. We sat beside the girl that rode "The Natural". I can't remember the girls name, but she was the one that rode "The Natural" after Rodney Jenkins sold him for $1,000,000.00 back in the 80's. I think it was Kathryn Birdsall, but I may be wrong.

Last edited: