Olympic Update! Show Jumping...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Okay...I'll keep it a secret then! It's exciting. Hopefully it'll be fun watching the condensed version on Oxygen too!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Well you can post if you want. I can choose not to read the thread anymore if others cant wait:buddies:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The German team sure didn't have a very good showing. :whistle:

I'm trying to remember back to 2004 but did the French team not qualify a jumper team or did they get banned? Some of the new teams had a few horses and riders that were better then I expected.

Phyxius I'm about to watch it unfold online. If the third round is as good as the second it will be awesome. :howdy:

Oh, what about 61 years old Ian Miller. Just amazing. :yahoo:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am tivoing it on Oxygen tonight.

Do you know if the olympics will be available on DVD later on? My instructor doesn't have the channel needed, and I would like to get them a copy of it.

BZHorseMomE

I'd like to get the 3 & 4 plus hours they are broadcasting online from each event. :yahoo:

Phyxius is there anyway to download the unedited version from the computer? :whistle: You feel like you are right there vs. only seeing the highlights. You can learn as must from the good rounds as the rounds with mistakes.

Last edited:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I'd like to get the 3 & 4 plus hours they are broadcasting online from each event. :yahoo:

Phyxius is there anyway to download the unedited version from the computer? :whistle: You feel like you are right there vs. only seeing the highlights. You can learn as must from the good rounds as the rounds with mistakes.

IF there is I will do it and download to DVD for them.

BZHorseMomE

Has anyone watched the Dressage Freestyle? I think it was Oxygen today, but I'm watching online. It is easier to pause and come back later.

BZHorseMomE

NOOoooo ;(

Wonder if the Library has hi-speed internet connection? I'd love to have the DVD of the 4+ hrs. from each event. I don't like the chopped up version they always put out. It is more fun to watch it play out as if you were there live. :yahoo: