Omar Accuses Trump Of Encouraging Extremists, Suggests Trump Supporters Responsible For Hate Crimes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Omar conveniently did not include that fact that the analysis of the alleged hate crimes noted that "the researchers do not suggest that Trump directly caused any of these crimes," Vox reported.

Furthermore, the study conducted by the Washington Post used "reported hate crimes" in its analysis but did not indicate whether those "reported hate crimes" resulted in criminal charges or if they were merely allegations that went unsolved. It is also worth noting that there have been multiple examples of fake crimes that have been blamed on Trump supporters and recent research has found more than 400 of examples of fake hate crimes reported throughout the U.S. in recent years.

We are all Americans. This is endangering lives. It has to stop. pic.twitter.com/gwB2kDUIRp
— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) April 15, 2019
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45957/omar-accuses-trump-encouraging-extremists-attacks-ryan-saavedra

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Still trying to wrap my head around the term "hate crime". Isn't it more of a thought? Could anger during a crime of passion be considered "hate"?

SamSpade

If I may ...

Still trying to wrap my head around the term "hate crime". Isn't it more of a thought? Could anger during a crime of passion be considered "hate"?

I've never understood the value of labeling something as a hate crime - if you attack someone, it should make no difference what you were FEELING when you did it. You are punished by the state for things you do, not how you feel doing them.

(Yes, I realize in things like murder, things like pre-meditation or unintentional actions come in to play. I just don't see why "hate" is relevant - you don't attack someone in a MAGA hat out of love).

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I wonder who triggered that guy in the Mall of America?
The J. Crew store wouldn't take his expired gift card. At least that's what an obscure corner of the Internet is telling me.

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've never understood the value of labeling something as a hate crime

well yeah ...

but apparently if you kill a Fed preforming his / her duties - that's an extra special murder charge

or you wack someone because of Race/ Gender or Sexual Preference that's a 'Hate Crime'

SamSpade

well yeah ...

but apparently if you kill a Fed preforming his / her duties - that's an extra special murder charge

I am ok with that, because an attack on law enforcement endangers everyone - it's not that the PERSON is more valuable,
it's the position that is. Ditto bombers who try to kill first responders - they're also endangering other lives.

BOP

I'm not Federal Employees are not some PROTECTED Class of Workers ... and its not just LEO's

IRS Employees, Congress Critters, etc
You wanna back that thing up and try again? That came out pretty garbled.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ilhan Omar Trashes America: ‘Ignorance Is Really Pervasive In Many Parts Of This Country’

Speaking about the process that refugees go through, Omar claimed that Republicans were "really good at misinformation and sort of really reorganizing facts to sort of paint a picture that really eventually is not rooted in fact."

"And so it is not that they might not be knowledgeable about this, but they use it as a tool to stir up hate and division," Omar continued. "And ignorance really is pervasive in many parts of, of this country."

Omar has faced backlash on a near weekly basis for anti-Semitic comments and the Democratic leadership has defended her by claiming she was ignorant about the type of words that are used in the U.S., saying that Omar has "a different experience in the use of words, and doesn't understand that some of them are fraught with meaning."

:lmao: from the congress person that adheres to a Totalitarian Political Structure that subjugates women and that calls for the murder or enslavement of non believers

Hijinx

Furthermore, the study conducted by the Washington Post used "reported hate crimes" in its analysis

How can you make a report on reported hate crimes.
The only crimes that are called hate crimes are those done by white people.
Black people rarely if ever get charged with a hate crime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are endless videos of hysterical progbots physically attacking Trump supporters. Ilhan Omar is a lying pig of a politician and I predict she will go far in the Democrat Party.