Omarosa reportedly taped 'nearly every conversation'

stgislander

PREMO Member
And that makes any concern about DCs law pointless. YW.

(In my best Peter Griffin) Whoa... whoa...... whoa......... whoa............whoa.

Chris was only responding to Light-Roasted who asked about D.C.'s wiretapping laws. You need to take it up with LR.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Its good to know we have another Political section to post in. The other one was getting "so last week." :sarcasm:

forum police 2.jpg

Salmon

I still don't know why she isn't jailed for having classified material and violating security protocols.

I can't even begin to imagine what would happen to any of us if we brought a recording device into a closed area, and then openly admitted having used it.

You need a willing prosecutor and 12 jurors that would convict. Considering Donny Boy’s extreme unpopularity, that won’t happen anytime soon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You need a willing prosecutor and 12 jurors that would convict. Considering Donny Boy’s extreme unpopularity, that won’t happen anytime soon.

What does prosecuting her for her lawbreaking have to do with anyone else? Hint: It doesn't.

This_person

You would support people voting in a jury based on unrelated political factors vice evidence in a case?

Salmon

You would support people voting in a jury based on unrelated political factors vice evidence in a case?

If we factor in approval ratings, stats say 7 out of the 12 jurors will dislike Trump. Knowing that, how do you think it’s possible to get a guilty finding? At least 1 would refuse to budge on principle.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If we factor in approval ratings, stats say 7 out of the 12 jurors will dislike Trump. Knowing that, how do you think it’s possible to get a guilty finding? At least 1 would refuse to budge on principle.
:dork:

Put your helmet back on, pick up your crayons and go back to coloring.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Damn! I must really be occupying more and more space in your tiny little nugget. I bet you get the meat sweats just thinking about what I post when you are not on here.

WAIT... when would that be? The times when you AREN'T on here? You need some ear plugs though.. the draft when you open your mouth is killer :killingme

You make being "small" look so easy. :yay:

Manny

I guess Jeff Sessions is spending too much time praising his friends Robert Mueller and Ron Rosenstein to notice this crime.