OMG!!! How awful!

camily

Peace
kwillia said:
Did you go through the whole slide show... poor thing...:frown:
Yes, it's amazing how it grew! She was a cute little girl. I can't imagine how painful that must be!

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
camily said:
Yes, it's amazing how it grew! She was a cute little girl. I can't imagine how painful that must be!

That was my thought. It has to be agonizing. It looks like it hurts.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
jwwb2000 said:
Best wishes for the girl. Hopefully she will just have to have one surgery and be done.

Money should not be an issue when it comes to children (I did not read the article just the first paragraph and saw the slides). Did they say how long it took to grow (in other words can you do my reading for me) because this should not have gotten to this point IMO.

D

dems4me

camily said:

Not only that but even breathing must be difficult. :frown:

V

Vixen

They had a show on Discovery Heath about similar surgeries they have performed. It is and was amazing to see the results of what these doctors can do.

Ponytail

Vixen said:
They had a show on Discovery Heath about similar surgeries they have performed. It is and was amazing to see the results of what these doctors can do.

It is amazing. They've come ALONG way. Ya gotta hand it to the docs, and patients of the past that were willing to try it, and develop procedures for it.

This poor girl though...I just can't even begin to imagine.

C

cyphertext69

Damn, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! That's horrible!!!

camily

Peace
LexiGirl75 said:
Money should not be an issue when it comes to children (I did not read the article just the first paragraph and saw the slides). Did they say how long it took to grow (in other words can you do my reading for me) because this should not have gotten to this point IMO.
I agree, when I first noticed it my kid would have been to the doc. No doubt.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Vixen said:

I think I saw the same show. It's absolutely incredible what they can do medically to help make them look normal again. :yay: