OMG ~ Man severs own penis, throws it at officers

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago Police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday, sources said.

That is one Fik-dicious story! :lmao:

cdsulhoff

My son is sitting here trying to read this and he read it like this " Man serves pennies and thowas it at officer". Only if he knew what it really says.... He is going I don't get it..

cdsulhoff said:
My son is sitting here trying to read this and he read it like this " Man serves pennies and thowas it at officer". Only if he knew what it really says.... He is going I don't get it..

Tell him that's where the phrase "throwing money away" comes from. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
In prison, you either are the man, or, you are the woman (sorta)

now if I were going to do some crime that would put me in the cell with the one tooth bubbas, I would not,, let me repeat that I WOULD NOT cut off my winky prior to going, thus insuring that the only working areas of satisfaction on my body was of the female prison tools.

He has really hit bottom.

thunderchicken

PHANTOMFIRE1
Going home

I'm going home, I've split my side open from laughter, and need to stop and get some duct tape.....Wait a minute,,I shouldn't be laughing, just thinking there are indivduals out there in this state of mind. :lalala: