OMG! My skin!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Please tell me I just need to moisturize. I've lost enough body fat to fit in to my oldest of jeans and as I'm loafing around in my bath robe i noticed that the skin on my thigh is somewhat, flaccid in texture. Not saggy, just loose.

I've already bought three bottles of good moisturizer and am about to soak up three gallons of water in the tub in addition to my daily ration of water(which is considerably more than I have ever consumed on the regular)

:jameo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Please tell me I just need to moisturize. I've lost enough body fat to fit in to my oldest of jeans and as I'm loafing around in my bath robe i noticed that the skin on my thigh is somewhat, flaccid in texture. Not saggy, just loose.

I've already bought three bottles of good moisturizer and am about to soak up three gallons of water in the tub in addition to my daily ration of water(which is considerably more than I have ever consumed on the regular)

Just about the only thing I miss about my youth, is tight skin.

lovinmaryland

unless you get a body lift/ liposuction that will always be there. when you lose large amounts of weight that happens. Try not to focus on that but focus on the weight loss. Congratulations :huggy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
unless you get a body lift/ liposuction that will always be there. when you lose large amounts of weight that happens. Try not to focus on that but focus on the weight loss. Congratulations :huggy:
I heard that a lower body lift hurts like nobody's business. Massive Ouch!

lovinmaryland

I heard that a lower body lift hurts like nobody's business. Massive Ouch!
A girlfriend of mine from the gym who has lost 110 pounds is getting a full body lift in february... lucky biatch :lol:

I have lose skin on my thighs and arms that no amount of wieght training will ever tighten up so I just live w/ it and look at the positive stuff since a body lift is not in my budget :nomoney:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
It's not that bad, yet. I think I freaked out over winter dryness and mild dehydration.. :doh:

Even for a big girl I've always had nice legs so when I saw the skin looking gross, I panicked.

I'm out of the milk tub and I already feel better...:whew:

estee_shaun

It's not that bad, yet. I think I freaked out over winter dryness and mild dehydration.. :doh:

Even for a big girl I've always had nice legs so when I saw the skin looking gross, I panicked.

I'm out of the milk tub and I already feel better...:whew:

Congrats on the weight loss. Keep moisturizing. Do you excercise at all? You may just need to up your cardio sessions. Pavonia sells a skin firming gel thats awesome, pretty pricey, only temporary. I have used it in the summer, we can't all be perfect. Atleast you are healthier. Good luck

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

I'm not really sure as to what the moisturizer has to do with the loose skin?? :confused: Although it is always a plus to stay moisturized.

You may find that as you gulp down tremendous amounts of water, do simple exercises - such as walking, lying on your back & putting a pillow between your knees & squeezing and most awesomely, yoga - your skin will tighten back up over time. Isometrics even help with toning (leg lifts, squats, etc) and maintaining your posture helps too.

Even while sitting, you can flex your leg muscles and release; flex and release. Every little bit helps!

Congrats on the weight loss!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
::sniffle:

I just think I realized I was getting older:frown:

It was inevitable:ohwell: But for being a 33 year old smoker with two kids and enough stress to wig out an army of hippies, I'm still getting carded at the store and still getting hit on by younger men:yay:

:cougarintraining:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
::sniffle:

I just think I realized I was getting older:frown:

It was inevitable:ohwell: But for being a 33 year old smoker with two kids and enough stress to wig out an army of hippies, I'm still getting carded at the store and still getting hit on by younger men:yay:

:cougarintraining:

Dude, yer sooooooo old! :cool:

Here's to looking not a day over 23 : buddies : :kiss:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You're older:smack:

Btw, I have a house phone now!!:yahoo: And internet...

I got a hook up on a loaner cell phone until my contract comes back up for a freebie...

It's been tough out here, isolated in the sticks, but I pulled through:lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Dude, yer sooooooo old! :cool:

Here's to looking not a day over 23 : buddies : :kiss:
um, hellloooo.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're older:smack:

Btw, I have a house phone now!!:yahoo: And internet...

I got a hook up on a loaner cell phone until my contract comes back up for a freebie...

It's been tough out here, isolated in the sticks, but I pulled through:lol:

SHAMWOW! I love Christmas magic. You won't be needing M's old phone?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
um, hellloooo.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SHAMWOW! I love Christmas magic. You won't be needing M's old phone?

Oops!:blushing:

Sorry!:love:

And whose phone do you think I was talking about:smack: I'm not paying full price for a phone when Verizon should be giving me free ones since their phones are junk!! So I want to use that one 'til I get my free junk:ohwell:

:thrifty: