OMG! On ESPN Right Now!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
There is a college football game going on between Montana and Appalachian State - in Montana, where the camera just scanned the crowd in the stands.

6 or 7 Montana fans wearing nothing but shorts - and their teams' logo - painted on their bare chests. Folks, the screen flashed that it was 31 degrees, snowing, with 15 - 29 mph winds whipping through the stadium!

How much beer/booze would you have to have consumed to pull off that kind of of stunt?!? :otter:

They're braver than I am! :killingme

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
This is one hell of a football game. I've enjoyed every moment of it.

Those Montana fans are troopers. :faint:

DipStick

Who the hell still gives Todd Harris a microphone?

He's not THE worst announcer, but he's one of the worst.

"Everybody will remember where they were at this moment when Danica Patrick took the lead in the Indianapolis 500!" :killingme Riiiiiight :killingme

How many times does Todd need to remind us there's a "Winter Storm Warning in Missoula".

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Who the hell still gives Todd Harris a microphone?

He's not THE worst announcer, but he's one of the worst.

"Everybody will remember where they were at this moment when Danica Patrick took the lead in the Indianapolis 500!" :killingme Riiiiiight :killingme

How many times does Todd need to remind us there's a "Winter Storm Warning in Missoula".

You gotta admit, that was kind of clueless, given the game situation, the venue, etc. His mind must be elsewheres. :lol:

DipStick

You gotta admit, that was kind of clueless, given the game situation, the venue, etc. His mind must be elsewheres. :lol:

LOL, ok but I was speaking of his crappy announcing during the 2005 Indianapolis 500.

I wonder how many times Captain Obvious (Todd Harris) is gonna remind us there's a winter storm warning (like, we can't SEE that:faint:)