OMG!?!? WHO SAW THIS COMING???

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The thing about the progs is that they are completely emotion-based and knee-jerk react instead of thinking something through and coming to a reasonable conclusion. This is why they're so easy to manipulate. Their handlers can literally tell them anything and if it triggers an emotion they are unquestioningly onboard.

I wonder if all those celebrities and politicians are embarrassed now that they rallied to this hoaxster's defense. I'm guessing they're not.

Nope.

No embarrassment at all. Because the fall back (whenever these cases turn out to be not what the Left is pushing) is to speak to the "greater context" (like what's happening with the Covington Kids).

In this case, Hollywood dweebs will say that the conditions that caused Smollett to do what he did is the problem and that Smollett is the victim.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Waiting for Trannys twisted reply,

Not sure under this new forum setup how to bring up the original outrage thread. It'd be nice to take a stroll down Memory Lane....

--- End of Smollett's line (MCP)

Last edited:

officeguy

Its getting curiouser and curiouser:

nutz

Nope.

No embarrassment at all. Because the fall back (whenever these cases turn out to be not what the Left is pushing) is to speak to the "greater context" (like what's happening with the Covington Kids).

In this case, Hollywood dweebs will say that the conditions that caused Smollett to do what he did is the problem and that Smollett is the victim.

--- End of line (MCP)
Right, Hollywood types will cry and since they (and politicos) are placed on pedestals that mere US citizens dont have access to .......

Bonehead

Right, Hollywood types will cry and since they (and politicos) are placed on pedestals that mere US citizens dont have access to .......
The little turd sure has generated a lot of publicity for himself or should I say our fawning, leftist press has done it for him...disgusting.

officeguy

This is going to suck for the next guy who gets attacked for being gay or black for real.

I am sure, even after Smollet gets arrested for filing a false police report, this will somehow be Trumps fault. You know, 'he created the climate of hostility that made this possible'......

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That is why I refused to comment in all this time. I knew it was bullcrap and that with a little of investigation, it would come to the surface.

"I have single handedly destroyed my career" Kathy Griffin

Jussie Smollett "here, hold my rope and bleach." :rolleyes:

Hijinx

I suppose now we will wait to see what they do with Smollet.

I put my money on they will do nothing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He is doubling down.

That's always the dumbest thing to do, but it is in fact how the progs handle getting busted.

Grumpy

Yep

Yooper

This is a very real problem of hoaxes such as this one:

Classical conditioning tells us that when it really happens (which, as Larry Elder said the other day on Twitter, is happening less and less), the social response trends toward, "Meh."

--- End of line (MCP)