OMG!?!? WHO SAW THIS COMING???

Chris0nllyn

Apparently he was in NY for a Broadway with lines that curiously match what the attackers supposedly said.

He had been in New York City for a reading of the play Take Me Out, with sources telling DailyMail.com that Smollett was being considered to appear in a possible revival of the Tony-winning production about a biracial baseball star who comes out as gay.

The script for that play finds the lead character being attacked by a new pitcher who joins the team. That character uses the same racial slurs Smollett told police his attackers screamed at him, including 'ft' and 'nr.'

He had been set to arrive back in the Windy City on the evening of January 28, but got held up when his flight was delayed while he and the other passengers sat on the tarmac.

That is when Smollett started to post Instagram stories, first noting that there was a delay, and then again posting when two hours after boarding the plane had still not taken off for its destination.

Another post went up when the plane finally did leave, which was followed by his final post of the night when he landed after midnight in Chicago.

A source with knowledge of the investigation told DailyMail.com that investigators now believe these stories were all posted so Smollett could alert the men ahead of the attack.

Furthermore, they also believe that this could explain why a woman in Smollett's building said she saw two men with a rope hanging around near the residences approximately 90 minutes before the incident.

Smollett then went to Subway when he arrived home at 2am, despite the fact that it was 10 degrees in Chicago at the time.

Grumpy

Add this one....Q has said that the whole Jussie fiasco was orchestrated by Kamala and Sparticus. And this morning, David Webb said the same. BTW, I don't follow Q, was told this last night by someone that follows him/her/it.

Bonehead

I sure am tired of the press coverage and seeing that little maggots face on every channel and broadcast.

Grumpy

Smollett Offered Job..lol

CNN producers were reportedly impressed throughout the ongoing saga of Smollett's apparent hoax attack on himself. They realized early on the facts didn't add up but were fascinated with how well the actor kept the narrative going. An HR rep quickly reached out to Smollett to see if he'd be interested in taking on a position at the news organization after news broke that the entire thing was probably fabricated.

"Smollett has exactly the kind of skills we look for at our fine organization," said CNN correspondent Brian Stelter. "He picked a narrative, made up all the relevant facts and details, and stuck with his story in spite of glaring holes in the plot. It's hard to find people who understand our core values here at CNN, but Smollett seems to be just the guy for us." Gotta love the Babylon Bee

PeoplesElbow

Reactions: BOP

NextJen

Raisin cane

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
In case this development hasn't been added to this thread....

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

S.E. Cupp tells me I should stop being so giddy. Didn't think I was. But I think we can agree that Schadenfreude often gives us opportunity to laugh. Like here.

--- End of line (MCP)

limblips

PREMO Member
I suppose now we will wait to see what they do with Smollet.

I put my money on they will do nothing.
The muslim college student who claimed Trump supporters attacked her in the subway was given 3 days of community service and attend counselling so I doubt he will get much of anything. If he were to get a decent punishment the lib media will claim he was over-punished because he is gay.

gemma_rae

Unnamed sources in Hollywood report there are plans for a new docu-series on the horrific assault perpetrated by MAGA supporters on Empire star Jussie Smollett. The same sources have indicated actor Alfonso Ribeiro has been offered the lead role.

Hijinx

Roseann made a tweet saying "Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby " referring to Valerie Jarrett and she was long gone.
Jussie falsely accused white men of racism and violence.

Most would assume that either Muslim's or Valerie Jarrett are sacrosanct, but white men are fair game.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

CWB reporting:
Smollett threat letter called "enormous mistake"; Purported attack location identified; Federal charges "certain"

Apparently USPS postal inspectors were on this case looking into the letter before Smollett was "attacked."

Interesting & worth your time read (not just for the Schadenfreude, but also some background on the USPS investigators):

link: http://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-threat-letter-called-enormous.html

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

An update.

Link: Smollett charged with disorderly conduct for filing false police report

"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with one count of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office said Wednesday evening.

Smollett is due in court in Chicago at 1:30 p.m. Thursday. Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said CPD detectives will make contact with Smollett's legal team to "negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

--- End of line (MCP)

Apparently, this was all perpetrated by Jussie because he was unsatisfied with his pay and wanted a raise.

He gets $65K per episode, $1.2M / year.