Omg

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Panthers are on a roll, the way they look they are gonna be tough for any NFC team to beat.

Pete

Repete
In 14 years with the Saints Archie Manning never had a winning season? That totally sucks.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ken King said:
Who let the air out of the Giants? :tap:

Giants have absolutely no linebacking, Carolina is decent, but half the teams in the NFL could beat the Giants right now.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No linebackers and woeful tackling technique. The whole team looked like they had a case of the shakes.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Carolina stopped the Giants running game cold early, it seemed. Then the coach forced Manning into a passing game, lured him into passing against a defensive scheme he hadn't seen yet.

Manning didn't notice an extra free safety lurking just off the intended pass route. Ooops, 3 interceptions!

I hope he learns more next year.:frown:

G

Gemmi

AK-74me said:
Panthers are on a roll, the way they look they are gonna be tough for any NFC team to beat.

I agree.They played great today!

B

Bruzilla

Just reaffirms the wiseness of the Steelers getting rid of Burress.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Penn said:
Carolina stopped the Giants running game cold early, it seemed. Then the coach forced Manning into a passing game, lured him into passing against a defensive scheme he hadn't seen yet.

Manning didn't notice an extra free safety lurking just off the intended pass route. Ooops, 3 interceptions!

I hope he learns more next year.:frown:
Wasn't ELI the one that passed on san Diego because they had no chance to go the Super Bowl?? Hope the spoiled brat has a losing season next year as San Diego goes on to win it all.

I was never more disgusted when ELI shared the front page with Pat Tillman on SI.. Here you have a Hero that sacrificed all, and a spoiled whiny brat that wasn't happy getting paid millions and playing in the NFL..